- Grenville Hub celebrates 40 years with variety performancePublished 28 April 2023City of Playford’s Grenville Hub will celebrate 40 years of helping the over 50s live life to the fullest on 1 May.
- Your guide to exploring Playford's MarketsPublished 27 April 2023With the weather getting cooler we couldn't think of a better way to spend a weekend morning than visiting one of Playford's local markets.
- Adam Ludewig to perform at Playford’s Positive Futures ExpoPublished 26 April 2023Local singing sensation Adam Ludewig has been announced as keynote speaker and performer at this year’s Positive Futures Expo.
- New services for a growing city prioritised in Draft Annual Business Plan and Budget 2023/24Published 26 April 2023Public consultation now open on Council's Draft Annual Business Plan 2023/24
- Works begin on delivering new recreation and play space at Mofflin ReservePublished 24 April 2023The $4.6M development is integral to the Playford Health Precinct.
- Heaslip Road upgrade to improve links for localsPublished 13 April 2023Upgrade works start on one of the city's most vital traffic links.
- Doggies’ legend honoured with grandstand namingPublished 5 April 2023Renowned as one of the CDFC's longest-serving members, off-field legend Kris Grant has been immortalised at Elizabeth Oval.
- Playford's Guide to ANZAC Day CommemorationsPublished 4 April 2023Playford's ANZAC commemorations are a chance to remember the service men and women of both Australia and New Zealand who have fought and served in theatres of war throughout the world. In 2023, we commemorate the 50th anniversary of the end of Australia's involvement in the Vietnam War.
- Weaving in fun and culture during Youth WeekPublished 3 April 2023To celebrate SA Youth Week, about 130 young people took part in Indigenous weaving workshops held at the Northern Sound System (NSS) in collaboration with Carclew.
- Take Me Home, Playford RoadPublished 28 March 2023The City of Playford has completed resurfacing 10,914 square metres of roadways – that’s over five Adelaide Ovals – as Council continues to improve road safety and accessibility across the city.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.
I consent to City of Playford collecting and storing my data from this form.