- Rare Playford plant findPublished 6 July 2018A patch of Cullen Australasicum was recently found near the banks of Adam’s Creek in Craigmore.
- Sports boost in the EyrePublished 3 July 2018The $5.5M Eyre Sports Park scores a try following the official opening of the complex in one of the newest housing developments in Playford on Saturday, 30 June.
- Goodwin a good return for Adelaide UnitedPublished 2 July 2018Playford soccer fans will again have a local star to cheer in the A-League, with Craig Goodwin returning to Adelaide United.
- Eric's eye records Elizabeth’s historyPublished 2 July 2018Eric Algra is casting his eye over Elizabeth, the place where he grew up, through the lens of a camera.
- Savings deliver new services in SA’s fastest-growing communityPublished 27 June 2018Over the past financial year, Playford has worked hard to reduce operating costs and provide the right mix of services to benefit our region and cater for our rapidly growing population.
- Investing in your community: A big year ahead for PlayfordPublished 27 June 2018The 2018/19 Annual Business Plan outlines the services and programs Council will deliver to the community in the coming year.
- Netball’s biggest carnival yetPublished 26 June 2018Sandy Creek were the winners in the biggest Brenda Herraman Memorial Netball Carnival in the City of Playford-based event’s history.
- SA’s investment hot spotPublished 22 June 2018New investors are bringing record numbers of development dollars into the City of Playford.
- Ashlee’s bronze agePublished 21 June 2018A City of Playford community sporting grant has helped propel Australian junior kayaker Ashlee Schoene to four international medals on a recent European tour.
- Celebrating Refugee Week in the northPublished 19 June 2018It’s time to stand, enjoy and dance to celebrate Refugee Week this June.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.