Community Land Management Plans
What is a Community Land Management Plan?
A Community Land Management Plan (CLMP) contains the following information:
- Identity of the land and the owner
- Purpose for which it is held
- Objectives, policies and proposals of how the land is managed
- Performance targets and the measurement of performance against objectives and targets
- Nature of any trust, dedication or restriction
- Any requirement placed on the land by the owner
A CLMP should be consistent with Council or government policies, plans and development of the land.
What is the Purpose of a Community Land Management Plan?
A Community Land Management Plan provides a framework for Council to manage and develop, for the enjoyment and wellbeing of residents, recreational and leisure activities on community land. The Plan allows Playford to program and manage the maintenance of community land in a proper and orderly manner.
Community Land Management Plans Library
Plans of individual community land parcels are available on request.