Plans and Guidelines
- Community Land Management Plans
Community Land Management Plans
You’ll find on this page:
All local government land, except roads, which is owned by Council or under our care and control (ie Crown Land) is classified as community land unless Council has resolved to exclude it from its community land status.
As required under the Local Government Act 1999 Council must prepare and adopt a Community Land Management Plan for all community land.
The Community Land Management Plans group community land parcels into a hierarchy of categories based on similar purposes, such as sportsgrounds, local parks, windbreak reserves and natural bushland. The plans detail how Council will develop, manage and maintain the land held for the community’s use and enjoyment.
As per requirements under the Local Government Act 1999, Council has commenced the periodical review of all Community Land Management Plans. The anticipated timeframe for completion is mid-2023. During the review the plans will be updated to ensure all community land reflects the current land use. For clarity, this review is not about changing the use of community land, but rather ensuring all parcels classified as community land (in excess of 1000) are captured and categorised appropriately.
Community Land Management Plans Library
Plans of individual community land parcels are available on request.
- CLMP 1.1 - Central Districts Oval PDF (83 KB)
- CLMP 2.1 - District Sportsgrounds - Category 2 PDF (42 KB)
- CLMP 2.2 - District Sports Ground - Goodman Road Sports Club PDF (81 KB)
- CLMP 2.3 - District Sports Ground - Uley Road Sportsfield PDF (90 KB)
- CLMP 2.4 - District Sports Ground - Ramsay Park Womma Reserve PDF (83 KB)
- CLMP 2.5 - District Sports Ground - Womma Park PDF (82 KB)
- CLMP 2.6 - District Sports Ground - Angle Vale Community Sports Facility PDF (218 KB)
- CLMP 3.1 - Neighbourhood Sports Grounds PDF (106 KB)
- CLMP 3.2 - Neighbourhood Sports Ground - Philip Highway Sports Club Reserve PDF (81 KB)
- CLMP 3.3 - Neighbourhood Sports Ground - Dwight Reserve PDF (83 KB)
- CLMP 4.1 - Regional Park - Fremont Park PDF (81 KB)
- CLMP 4.2 - Regional Park - Jo Gapper Park PDF (82 KB)
- CLMP 5.1 - District Park - Stebonheath Park PDF (83 KB)
- CLMP 6.1 - Neighbourhood Park - Various PDF (90 KB)
- CLMP 7.1 - Local Parks PDF (133 KB)
- CLMP 8.1 - Formal Garden Entry Statement Streetscapes PDF (88 KB)
- CLMP 9.1 - Corridor Linear Reserves PDF (119 KB)
- CLMP 10.1 - Walkway Reserves PDF (105 KB)
- CLMP 11.1 - Drainage Reserves PDF (101 KB)
- CLMP 12.1 - Windbreak Road Reserves Various PDF (172 KB)
- CLMP 13.1 - Natural Area Bushlands PDF (92 KB)
- CLMP 14.1 - Natural Area Wetlands and Watercourses PDF (106 KB)
- CLMP 15.1 - Community Facilities PDF (100 KB)
- CLMP 16.1 - Reserve under Subsidiary Ownership - NAWMA land PDF (78 KB)