- Dog Registration Fee UpdatePublished 11 June 2021New dog registration fees for 2021/2022
- Career pathwaysPublished 10 June 2021The City of Playford has supported more than 40 trainees and apprentices employed through Maxima over the past five years.
- Grants awarded to local community organisationsPublished 4 June 2021Seven community organisations and clubs have shared in up to $27,000 of Community Development and Events Grants thanks to the City of Playford.
- Shopping for OpportunitiesPublished 2 June 2021Ruth Varcoe is one of four young people living with a disability who currently volunteer at the Grenville Hub - this is her volunteer story
- The StolenPublished 26 May 2021Today marks National Sorry Day, a day that remembers and acknowledges the mistreatment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who were forcibly removed from their families and communities, the Stolen Generation.
- Volunteering with the LibraryPublished 19 May 2021At 91 years of age Opal Pfeiffer is one of the longest serving volunteers at the City of Playford’s Library service, having volunteered with the library for 24 years.
- Street Tree ProgramPublished 14 May 2021City of Playford has a commitment to a zero net loss of street trees - if we remove one, we replace it somewhere in the city
- National Reconciliation Week (27 May to 3 June)Published 13 May 2021The City of Playford is hosting walking tours and activities to commemorate National Reconciliation Week in 2021.
- Doug, Playford's FriendPublished 11 May 2021Doug Petty is known for his artistic skills and sense of humor amongst participants of the City of Playford’s disability and accessibility group, Playford Friends.
- A young positive influencePublished 7 May 2021As an active Youth Advisory Committee member, Emily has gained various skills that has helped support her personal and professional development.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.