- Our Services: New kind of normal (3 April 2020)Published 2 April 2020There have been a lot of changes over the last few weeks, including the way we deliver some of our services to you. While in some instances our doors may be temporarily shut, this is for the safety of everyone, our services remain the same - they may just look a little different.
- Hip Hop: An influential youth culturePublished 18 March 2020Hip Hop has made strong grounds as an art and cultural movement in the north. This urban community is creating music unheard of within the Northern Sound System (NSS) studios.
- It's not rubbish...Published 17 March 2020One of the ways we’re supporting your efforts to be more environmentally friendly is our hard waste collection service, managed by your resource partner NAWMA.
- United communities: bushfire crisis responsePublished 11 March 2020In December 2019, three bushfires across the Adelaide Hills and on Kangaroo Island threatened land, homes and lives.
- Get the foundations rightPublished 11 March 2020Flinders University comes to Munno Para's Stretton Centre
- WOMADelaide comes to NSSPublished 28 February 2020ABC Radio Adelaide presents: Studio Sessions in the Suburbs featuring a live performance of one half of hip hop duo SO.Crates
- Australia Day Award winners announcedPublished 26 January 2020The Citizen of the Year awards were announced at Australia Day celebrations in Fremont Park, Elizabeth, on Sunday 26 January.
- Big BBQ BonanzaPublished 16 January 2020It’s time to save the date for the biggest FREE barbecue breakfast in Playford this Australia Day.
- Playford Palace returns in 2020Published 1 January 2020The City of Playford is excited to announce that Playford Palace will return in 2020.
- Community Carols: All you need to knowPublished 29 November 2019No more sleeps! Here is all you need to know about tonight's Playford Community Christmas Carols in Fremont Park.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.