- Land Revocation proposal | Main North Rd | What you need to knowPublished 2 August 2021The City of Playford has taken one step in the process of considering the land revocation of five allotments along Main North Road to create opportunities for development opportunities and enhanced open greenspaces, active landscaped areas and safer public pathways.
- Fighting Food WastePublished 29 July 2021We asked Kristie for any tips to help us all get our leftovers and organic scraps into the green FOGO bin. “I’ve found the easier you make your kitchen bin system, the more likely you are to dispose of food scraps the right way.” Kristie says.
- Looking towards the future.Published 20 July 2021The Annual Business Plan and Budget showcases the outcomes we as a Council will achieve during the next financial year, 2021/22.
- Putting in and giving backPublished 19 July 2021Rhuah and Lee Pietersen have been dreaming of starting their own plumbing business from the first year of Lee’s apprenticeship over 15 years ago. This is the story of how they made it happen.
- Sustainable fashion savioursPublished 19 July 2021We have found a bargain for you, while still considering the impact fashion trends and other “throwaway” household goods have on the planet. Where you may ask – well it’s no secret… it’s your local op shop where you can search through the endless racks of clothing and shelves of goodies.
- Fertile Soil for Teaching and LearningPublished 16 July 2021As the Riverbanks College enters it's final stages of construction, we find out what to expect from our new R-12 super school at Angle Vale from Principal Joe Priolo.
- Playford's Roaring IndustryPublished 16 July 2021Introducing Paschal Somers - the General Manager of Lionsgate Business Park and our front cover story in the July Playford News Magazine
- ABC in the NorthPublished 14 July 2021Throughout July and August, the ABC is putting a special focus on stories and issues affecting Adelaide’s Northern Suburbs, with a ‘pop-up’ newsroom and live broadcasts from the area.
- Grant funding supports new projectsPublished 12 July 2021The City of Playford has received $9.4M of grant funding in its bid to proactively seek external funding opportunities to help pay for community projects.
- Teacher, Student, Volunteer - meet Muny SoPublished 7 July 2021Muny So, the Buddhist Monk, is a familiar face in Playford and offers up his time to the community by volunteering and teaching meditation.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.