Tracking an Application
You’ll find on this page:
Once a development application has been submitted with Council, you are able to track its progress with ease.
The way that you track your application will depend on when and how it was submitted.
You can track the progress of your development application online at Playford Online Services:
- Click the link below - 'Track Your Application'
- Select 'Application List', then click 'Next'
- Enter your Development Application Number, ie, 292/801/2015, then click 'Search'
- Click on the application number (green hyperlink) to drill down to the next screen
- This screen shows you the progress and current status of your application.
You can track the process of your development application online via the PlanSA Portal.
- Visit plan.sa.gov.au and login to your account
- Locate the development application you are seeking an update on:
- Look through the tabs on Your Applications dashboard, or
- Enter the application ID or address into the search bar, then click the ‘Search’ icon
- View the details of the application, including the status and next steps
- Click on the application ID hyperlink to view a more detailed summary of your application
Development Applications Register
It is a requirement of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 that a register of development applications must be kept available for public inspection, free of charge.
By visiting the PlanSA Development Application Register via the link below, you are able to view up-to-date records of all development applications across South Australia, and specifically those in the City of Playford.
Records listed include Development Application Number, Lodgement Date, Applicant Name, Applicant Address, Property Address and Description (nature of development), and much more.
The way you submit and track development applications has changed from 19 March 2021
Subscribe for updates
I consent to City of Playford collecting and storing my data from this form.