As Adelaide’s traditional manufacturing heartland, Playford locals have decades of experience developing and producing world-class products.
Lionsgate Business Park
The former home of General Motors Holden has been reborn as an expansive 123 hectare high tech business park with heavily engineered buildings ranging from 3000 to 58000 sqm. As of late 2022, there were more than 900 site entrances every weekday.
The site’s owners, Melbourne-based Pelligra Group, have a track record of working with tenants to create state of the art spaces designed for efficiency – and Lionsgate Business Park is certainly no exception.
Lionsgate Business Park features:
- Long-term tailored opportunities
- GigCity connectivity
- 30-50 tonne gantry cranes
- Expansive hardstand areas
- Substantial power and gas supply
- Standalone car parks
- Adjacent to commuter rail network
- Proximity to Adelaide CBD and airport
Head to the Lionsgate website to find out more about leasing within this precinct.
Edinburgh Defence Precinct
With a pipeline of projects topping $100 billion, the Edinburgh Defence Precinct offers opportunities to closely collaborate with some of the biggest names in the global industry – including Boeing, BAE Systems, Lockheed Martin, Nova Systems and DSTO.
Get in touch with the City of Playford team to discuss opportunities within this precinct:
Warehousing and distribution
Saving an average of ten minutes per trip to the Adelaide CBD and key commercial precincts, the new Northern Connector is a game changer for companies looking for fast and efficient access to their customers. Our central location with easy access to road and rail sea transport corridors, make it ideal for national and global distribution chains.
Playford offers an abundance of suitable land alongside key infrastructure, with average purchase prices significantly lower per hectare than inner city facilities.
A no-barriers approach
The City of Playford:
- is commercially focused – we have a track record of working in partnership with private and public developers to bring world-class facilities to our community and our state.
- has dedicated advocacy economic development and planning teams – to assist with realising your vision.
- takes a no-barriers approach – all major developments are assigned to a senior development officer.
Find out more about manufacturing industry opportunities
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, the City of Playford accepts no liability with respect to the accuracy or currency of data or information contained on this page. The information is not investment advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation and particular needs. You should seek independent and qualified professional advice.