- Grenville Centre’s design revealedPublished 8 August 2018A design for the City of Playford’s new Grenville Centre for the community’s over 50s has been finalised.
- Fasta Pasta comes to Playford CBDPublished 8 August 2018Prince George Plaza’s first tenant will open its doors in early 2019, following news that South Australian franchise success story Fasta Pasta is to move into retail tenancies being built in the Playford CBD.
- SALA lights up the nightPublished 1 August 2018Hundreds of families and the arts community gathered for the official opening of the South Australian Living Artists Festival (SALA) in Playford.
- SA’s first 3D metal printers produce the goods at PlayfordPublished 26 July 2018Just months after opening its doors, local businesses and manufacturers are taking advantage of a new, cutting-edge 3D-printing facility at Edinburgh North.
- Shirley closes the book on volunteering. How can you open your book?Published 19 July 2018After almost 20 years volunteering with the City of Playford, Shirley Styles has hung up her hat - and in that time, she has worn many hats.
- SALA's budding artistsPublished 12 July 2018Pablo Picasso had it right when he said, “every child is an artist”.
- Rare Playford plant findPublished 6 July 2018A patch of Cullen Australasicum was recently found near the banks of Adam’s Creek in Craigmore.
- Sports boost in the EyrePublished 3 July 2018The $5.5M Eyre Sports Park scores a try following the official opening of the complex in one of the newest housing developments in Playford on Saturday, 30 June.
- Goodwin a good return for Adelaide UnitedPublished 2 July 2018Playford soccer fans will again have a local star to cheer in the A-League, with Craig Goodwin returning to Adelaide United.
- Eric's eye records Elizabeth’s historyPublished 2 July 2018Eric Algra is casting his eye over Elizabeth, the place where he grew up, through the lens of a camera.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.