- Our Services: New kind of normal (15 May)Published 15 May 2020This week we hear from the Mayor on our Council services and facilities reopening and provide you with an update on the new Grenville Hub construction.
- Our Services: New kind of normal (1 May 2020)Published 17 April 2020This week we share it's all lights, camera, action with the Shedley Theatre to launch Centre Stage, mic drops from the team at NSS, and another episode of Tried & Tested.
- Our Services: New kind of normal ( 17 April 2020) copyPublished 17 April 2020This week we share our plans to mark Anzac Day 2020. We have plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained these school holidays and the first stage of the Virginia Main Street Upgrade is about to commence.
- Remembering our Anzacs of WWIPublished 17 April 2020This Anzac Day we remember some of the brave men and women from Playford who served our country in World War I.
- ANZAC Commemorations at homePublished 16 April 2020We might not be able to come together to commemorate our past and present servicemen and women this year, but we’re still paying our respect and invite you to join us.
- Our Services: New kind of normalPublished 2 April 2020There have been a lot of changes over the last few weeks, including the way we deliver some of our services to you. While in some instances our doors may be temporarily shut, this is for the safety of everyone, our services remain the same - they may just look a little different.
- Hip Hop: An influential youth culturePublished 18 March 2020Hip Hop has made strong grounds as an art and cultural movement in the north. This urban community is creating music unheard of within the Northern Sound System (NSS) studios.
- It's not rubbish...Published 17 March 2020One of the ways we’re supporting your efforts to be more environmentally friendly is our hard waste collection service, managed by your resource partner NAWMA.
- United communities: bushfire crisis responsePublished 11 March 2020In December 2019, three bushfires across the Adelaide Hills and on Kangaroo Island threatened land, homes and lives.
- Get the foundations rightPublished 11 March 2020Flinders University comes to Munno Para's Stretton Centre
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.