- New tenant powers up former Holden sitePublished 11 September 2018A year after the last vehicle rolled off the General Motors Holden production line, new life is being breathed into the Elizabeth site, bringing more jobs to Playford.
- Playford's alive with the community grants programPublished 7 September 2018Dalek builders, a talented local musician, the Lolly Jar Circus and an upcoming Virginia event have all benefited from the City of Playford’s community grants program.
- Art, fruit trees and sport making a difference in Elizabeth GrovePublished 6 September 2018Small measures are making a big difference in Elizabeth Grove, with local residents adding more colour and life to their community.
- $10 Microchipping in PlayfordPublished 5 September 2018Do you have a puppy or a pet that needs registering or microchipping in Playford? There’s nothing worse than coming home and finding your beloved pet has slipped its collar and escaped.
- Fresh new start for Food Co-opPublished 27 August 2018The Smithfield Plains branch of the Playford Community Food Co-operative is relocating to a new home – at 112 Coventry Road, Smithfield Plains, from October 11, just minutes from its current location.
- $12m medical centre bringing more health services to the north set for building startPublished 22 August 2018Development approval has been granted to a $12m medical hub in the Playford CBD that will bring improved medical services and support to northern suburbs residents.
- Two books, twice the funPublished 22 August 2018Grenville Volunteers Alice Richardson and John Connelly will be launching two separate books for young readers next week.
- Two Playford suburbs named among top Australian real estate hot spotsPublished 13 August 2018Two City of Playford suburbs are among the best value places to buy in Australia, according to an influential real estate report.
- Grenville Centre’s design revealedPublished 8 August 2018A design for the City of Playford’s new Grenville Centre for the community’s over 50s has been finalised.
- Fasta Pasta comes to Playford CBDPublished 8 August 2018Prince George Plaza’s first tenant will open its doors in early 2019, following news that South Australian franchise success story Fasta Pasta is to move into retail tenancies being built in the Playford CBD.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.