- A collective of podcasting mumsPublished 25 October 2018Mums in the northern suburbs have taken to the mic in a seven-week podcasting trial project, The Podmother, at Northern Sound System.
- A brand-new beginning for Playford healthy eating programPublished 11 October 2018Maintaining a much-loved community service while also undergoing a brand redirection can be challenging, add a site move and the task gets bigger.
- Healthy eating’s fresh start in PlayfordPublished 11 October 2018A brand-new location has brought a brand-new name for one of Playford’s favourite services, with the Playford Community Food Co-operative now the Healthy Food Co.
- Award-winning art installationPublished 20 September 2018Elizabeth Grove Primary School students have taken home a SALA Festival school award for their interactive installation, Square-eyed.
- New tenant powers up former Holden sitePublished 11 September 2018A year after the last vehicle rolled off the General Motors Holden production line, new life is being breathed into the Elizabeth site, bringing more jobs to Playford.
- Playford's alive with the community grants programPublished 7 September 2018Dalek builders, a talented local musician, the Lolly Jar Circus and an upcoming Virginia event have all benefited from the City of Playford’s community grants program.
- Art, fruit trees and sport making a difference in Elizabeth GrovePublished 6 September 2018Small measures are making a big difference in Elizabeth Grove, with local residents adding more colour and life to their community.
- $10 Microchipping in PlayfordPublished 5 September 2018Do you have a puppy or a pet that needs registering or microchipping in Playford? There’s nothing worse than coming home and finding your beloved pet has slipped its collar and escaped.
- Fresh new start for Food Co-opPublished 27 August 2018The Smithfield Plains branch of the Playford Community Food Co-operative is relocating to a new home – at 112 Coventry Road, Smithfield Plains, from October 11, just minutes from its current location.
- $12m medical centre bringing more health services to the north set for building startPublished 22 August 2018Development approval has been granted to a $12m medical hub in the Playford CBD that will bring improved medical services and support to northern suburbs residents.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.