- Our rugby union communityPublished 25 February 2021Over the past five years the Elizabeth Rugby Union Football Club (ERUFC) has experienced significant growth as the Club has focused on rebuilding their junior sides with a commitment to creating an all-inclusive, family friendly club.
- Supporting community wellbeing.Published 25 February 2021Martina loves connecting with people and making a positive impact to their life. It was this drive mixed with 10 years’ experience in community development that secured her the role of Wellbeing Hub Project Officer at the City of Playford.
- Here I go again.Published 24 February 2021After a long wait, Gavin Cianci is looking forward to taking the stage and star as Sam Carmichael in the Northern Light Theatre Company’s (NLTC) production of Mamma Mia!
- Full STEAM ahead.Published 24 February 2021Craigmore brothers Izak and Eli Scherer have been regular attendees of the Playford Library's STEAM Club since the program commenced in 2019.
- A spotlight on inclusive artsPublished 23 February 2021Alirio Zavarce aims to create, advocate and bring a new perspective to the artistic landscape of theatre in Australia.AJZ Productions' latest enterprise, True Ability, has partnered with the Playford 10 initiative to help develop young people’s life skill capacity within local schools.
- Kitchen to CompostPublished 23 February 2021If you have a green FOGO (Food Organics, Garden Organics) bin in Playford you’re one of around 20,000 people who do, and you’re in a prime position to help make some real change with your treatment of household food waste. Find out how!
- Connecting with NaturePublished 22 February 2021The Smith Creek Trail is a family-friendly shared path that winds its way along the creek from Craigmore to Stebonheath Park at Andrews Farm. It's perfect for walking, scooting and cycling and thanks to the support of a State Government Grant, 11 hectares of the trail were upgraded in late 2020.
- Welcome To Playford's New Australian Citizen!Published 19 February 2021Australia Day is a particularly meaningful date to become a new Australian citizen, and we officially welcomed 78 new ‘Aussies’ this past January 26. One of the conferees was Ar-En, who arrived on Australian soil in August 2015 from the Philippines.
- A connected communityPublished 17 February 2021From the moment you enter the gates of the Midway Road Community House you feel welcome. It is clear community is at the heart of the centre.
- Scholars staying true to their rootsPublished 15 February 2021This February the Elizabeth High School Old Scholars Association is hosting a sixtieth anniversary celebration of the school.The celebration will focus on acknowledging the important role the high school played in many people’s lives and the local community.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.