- A new community park for Munno Para WestPublished 25 March 2022Council will build a new community park on the corner of Peerless and Tatura Roads at Munno Para West.
- NGAA Award winnersPublished 23 March 2022The City of Playford has taken home two National Growth Areas Alliance (NGAA) awards
- $5M sports boost for Angle ValePublished 17 March 2022Local Aussie rules footballers, soccer players, cricketers and netballers are cheering the completion of a more than $5 million expansion of the Angle Vale Community Sports Centre.
- Jump, slide, swing or climb…Published 17 March 2022What do you like to do at the playground?
- Setting up your home-based food businessPublished 16 March 2022So you’ve decided that you would like to turn your cooking or baking skills into a business run from the comfort of your own home.
- Designs released for Mofflin makeoverPublished 1 March 2022The City of Playford has released concept designs for its $4.6M development of Mofflin Reserve at Elizabeth Vale.
- Designs unveiled for $12m road revampPublished 28 February 2022City of Playford will this week unveil designs for the final stage of the $12 million transformation of Stebonheath Road.
- Tommy Little – Live at the Shedley TheatrePublished 21 February 2022Prepare yourself for a night of laughs as comedian Tommy Little performs at the Shedley Theatre this March.
- Honouring Elizabeth local Pauline Frost with an Order of Australia Medal (OAM)Published 16 February 2022After dedicating more than 35 years to the community and the environment, City of Playford resident and volunteer Pauline Frost has been honoured with an Order of Australia Medal (OAM).
- Green light for organics.Published 16 February 2022If you own a green bin in Playford, you’re in a great position to fight food waste. Just over 30 per cent of the contents of our red lid general waste bins in Playford are comprised of food scraps, which ends up in landfill.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.