- Anzac Day: Remembering our fallenPublished 18 April 2018Anzac Day commemorations will take place across the City of Playford on Wednesday, 25 April, honouring those Australians who served in our nation’s defence forces.
- Architect named for next Playford CBD projectPublished 18 April 2018City Collective has been named as architects for the proposed new Grenville Community Connections Hub.
- Royal hoopla as Prince Edward visits Playford basketball programPublished 17 April 2018For the eighth time in its history, the City of Playford has hosted a Royal Visit.
- Retail growth in the CBDPublished 13 April 2018A new retail development soon to be built at Prince George Plaza will bring more dining choices for local residents, as well as providing job opportunities for your community.
- South Australian True Crime: Unsolved murder mystery solvedPublished 11 April 2018Who killed 13 year old Bertha Schippan? This is the true-crime mystery that has captivated the country since 1902, when Bertha Schippan was found brutally murdered in her home on New Year’s Day.
- SA's new dog and cat laws, what do they mean for you?Published 10 April 2018New laws for cat and dog owners and breeders have been introduced in South Australia.
- SA's Next Great City continues progressPublished 9 April 2018Building continues in SA's Next Great City, with sporting clubs taking control of the Eyre Sports Park last week.
- Out of the dungeon, into the spotlightPublished 5 April 2018“Imagine. You creep stealthily down the rough-hewn corridor, avoiding the slimy water trickling freely down the stone walls and pooling in the cracks between the flagstones." If these words have stirred your imagination and a love of fantastic tales, have you considered the age-old game of D&D?
- Mobile library celebrates 40th anniversaryPublished 4 April 2018The City of Playford turned a significant page in its history books when the community’s mobile library service celebrated its 40th anniversary recently.
- Everyone’s favourite flying car to light up the Shedley stagePublished 26 March 2018The Northern Light Theatre Company is flying high at the Shedley Theatre in April with its latest production, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.