- Free computing sessions to help you upskill and improve your job prospectsPublished 16 March 2018Playford Library has FREE Information Technology and Computing sessions that can help you upskill your knowledge for employment.
- Celebrating diversity through artPublished 13 March 2018Playford’s creative industry hub at Northern Sound System is at the centre of the latest street art addition with a showpiece celebrating cultural diversity.
- Panthers roar into women’s footyPublished 12 March 2018They may not yet have a good handle on the game, but if the enthusiasm of Smithfield’s women’s footy team in their first trial game on Sunday is anything to go by their 2018 debut season is going to be a big success.
- Breaking age barriers: Opening technology’s doors to all residentsPublished 8 March 2018With tech trends rapidly changing, the City of Playford’s older residents can keep up, thanks to an IT Hub launched at a popular local community centre.
- The Dukes of Playford on track for a great dayPublished 6 March 2018Playford News competition winners Rob and Donna Duke nearly missed the main event at the Adelaide 500 after their babysitter called in sick on Sunday.
- Local families drive Playford's fire safety missionPublished 5 March 2018The City of Playford and One Tree Hill CFS combined to raise awareness about bushfire risk and emergency preparation in the local school community recently, with immediate benefits.
- Developments continue in PlayfordPublished 1 March 2018Developments continue to see SA’s Next Great City rising in Adelaide’s north, the state’s fastest growing community.
- An all-inclusive Playford ArenaPublished 26 February 2018From international events to local school programs - the Playford Arena will cater for everyone, from ice hockey players, to figure skaters and rock-climbers.
- Brenton’s not Over The HillPublished 26 February 2018Craigmore man Brenton Jarman played his 300th game for the One Tree Hill Cricket Club on Saturday, which is an exceptional feat.
- Luxury hotel to drive Playford’s tourism economyPublished 23 February 2018A design has been released for a seven-storey, 260-room, 4.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.