Mess to Less with Clearspace
- Saturday 27th February at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Health, Libraries, Talks and Workshops
- Men, Women
Adults - $5.00 p.p (Usually $26.00 p.p)
Get organised in the new year and find out how to make your home your haven with Clearspace.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required.
- One ticket equals one person attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patent with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Stretton Centre Library
Mindfulness every Monday 2:15pm-4:15pm. Balance your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
- Mon 21st Jun at 2:15pm - 4:15pm
- Grenville Hub
- See Pricing
- Fri25JunCareer Workshops: Resume
Come to this special Career Workshop focusing in Resumes. Find out how to build a resume that stands out from the crowd.
- Fri 20th Aug at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations