Journey to Recovery from Anxiety- with Centacare @ the Civic Centre Library
- Tuesday 30th April at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Mental Health, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Anxiety can have a huge negative impact on a person’s quality of life. It can also cause frustration and distress for family and friends.
Offered by Centacare’s PACE service, Journey to Recovery from Anxiety is designed to increase awareness and understanding of anxiety and provide information about how it can be managed.
Topics covered include:
- The signs and symptoms
- What it’s like to live with anxiety
- What’s involved in recovery
- Treatment options available
- How to help someone
- Where to get help
Tuesday 30 April - 1.30-2.30pm, followed by light refreshments
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu15AprAutumn School Holidays: 3D Print Cookie Cutters
This is a very basic introduction to CAD (Computer Aided Design, where you can create a simple cookie cutter design to be printed to using our 3D Printers.
- Thu 15th Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children