Journey to Recovery from Anxiety- with Centacare @ the Civic Centre Library
- Tuesday 30th April at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Mental Health, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Anxiety can have a huge negative impact on a person’s quality of life. It can also cause frustration and distress for family and friends.
Offered by Centacare’s PACE service, Journey to Recovery from Anxiety is designed to increase awareness and understanding of anxiety and provide information about how it can be managed.
Topics covered include:
- The signs and symptoms
- What it’s like to live with anxiety
- What’s involved in recovery
- Treatment options available
- How to help someone
- Where to get help
Tuesday 30 April - 1.30-2.30pm, followed by light refreshments
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri01NovGive the Gift of Reading- Book donation drive
Give the Gift of Reading and purchase a new and undamaged book for a child teen or adult.
- Fri 1st Nov at 9:00am - Tue 17th Dec at 9:00am
- Sun01DecSummer Reading Club
The Summer Reading Club is here. Grab your pack now from the Playford Library- preschool, primary and secondary packs available.
- Sun 1st Dec at 9:00am - Fri 31st Jan at 9:00am
- Families, Youth