Journey to Recovery from Anxiety- with Centacare @ the Civic Centre Library
- Tuesday 30th April at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Mental Health, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Anxiety can have a huge negative impact on a person’s quality of life. It can also cause frustration and distress for family and friends.
Offered by Centacare’s PACE service, Journey to Recovery from Anxiety is designed to increase awareness and understanding of anxiety and provide information about how it can be managed.
Topics covered include:
- The signs and symptoms
- What it’s like to live with anxiety
- What’s involved in recovery
- Treatment options available
- How to help someone
- Where to get help
Tuesday 30 April - 1.30-2.30pm, followed by light refreshments
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations