Journey to Recovery from Anxiety- with Centacare @ the Civic Centre Library
- Tuesday 30th April at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Mental Health, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Anxiety can have a huge negative impact on a person’s quality of life. It can also cause frustration and distress for family and friends.
Offered by Centacare’s PACE service, Journey to Recovery from Anxiety is designed to increase awareness and understanding of anxiety and provide information about how it can be managed.
Topics covered include:
- The signs and symptoms
- What it’s like to live with anxiety
- What’s involved in recovery
- Treatment options available
- How to help someone
- Where to get help
Tuesday 30 April - 1.30-2.30pm, followed by light refreshments
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Tue26JanAustralia Day 2021
It’s time to save the date for the biggest FREE barbecue breakfast in Playford this Australia Day!
- Tue 26th Jan at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Sat30JanSTEM Hub: Robotics 101
Five Week Course! Get ready for the future with our intro session into Robotics- have you always wanted to create your own robot? Well here's a great place to start!
- Sat 30th Jan at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Children