Journey to Recovery from Anxiety- with Centacare @ the Civic Centre Library
- Tuesday 30th April at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, Education, Health, Libraries, Mental Health, Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Anxiety can have a huge negative impact on a person’s quality of life. It can also cause frustration and distress for family and friends.
Offered by Centacare’s PACE service, Journey to Recovery from Anxiety is designed to increase awareness and understanding of anxiety and provide information about how it can be managed.
Topics covered include:
- The signs and symptoms
- What it’s like to live with anxiety
- What’s involved in recovery
- Treatment options available
- How to help someone
- Where to get help
Tuesday 30 April - 1.30-2.30pm, followed by light refreshments
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat26SepGrowing for Gold
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 26th Sep at 12:00pm - Sun 25th Oct at 12:00pm
- Families, Youth, Children
- Thu22OctStart the Conversation
2020 has been a challenging year for us all.Join our free 'Start the conversation - mental health and wellbeing forum' to build resilience and to gain tools to start a conversation when you're not ok.
- Thu 22nd Oct at 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Shedley Theatre