Grant Writing Workshop
- Monday 4th February at 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Ridley Central
- Community, Education, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
February is the season that many grant funding opportunities open, in particular the Office for Recreation and Sports Active Club Program and Council Grants. The City of Playford is holding an information session to assist with the application process and to answer any questions you may have.
This Grant Writing Essentials Workshop, run by Jeff Dry from 180 Sport & Leisure Solutions, is tailored to equip club committee members and community volunteers with useful information to confidently and effectively apply for a range of grants.
We encourage all City of Playford sporting club and community group members to attend this FREE session.
- Tue23JulCentacare: Journey to Recovery from OCD
Join us for the Centacare mental health series. This session will be on the journey to recovery from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Tue 23rd Jul at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Wed24JulWomen's Craft, Coffee & Chat
Women's craft returns with fun, new projects to work on. All materials are supplied - join us for crafty fun, coffee & a chat!
- Wed 31st Jul at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Seniors, Women, Youth