Introduction to CAD Programming & 3D Printing: Term 2
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Education, Fun and Entertainment, Libraries, Talks and Workshops, Science and Technology
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Business, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Per person, 10-week workshop (10+ years) - $20.00 (Subsidised cost by the Playford Library)
///TICKETS OPEN FRIDAY 12 APRIL 3.30PM///
Learn how to use CAD programming to create 3D Printed objects with our 3D Printer.
In the first five weeks you will be taught how to create a specific project that had moving parts. After this, the next five weeks a challenge will be set to create a project with moving parts by creating the concept and design it to be printed with the 3D Printer.
Saturdays 4 May until 6 July (10 week course)
Cost: $20 per person (cost subsidised by library)
Recommended for ages: 10+ years including adults
Civic Centre Library
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children