Introduction to CAD Programming & 3D Printing: Term 2
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Education, Fun and Entertainment, Libraries, Talks and Workshops, Science and Technology
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Business, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Per person, 10-week workshop (10+ years) - $20.00 (Subsidised cost by the Playford Library)
///TICKETS OPEN FRIDAY 12 APRIL 3.30PM///
Learn how to use CAD programming to create 3D Printed objects with our 3D Printer.
In the first five weeks you will be taught how to create a specific project that had moving parts. After this, the next five weeks a challenge will be set to create a project with moving parts by creating the concept and design it to be printed with the 3D Printer.
Saturdays 4 May until 6 July (10 week course)
Cost: $20 per person (cost subsidised by library)
Recommended for ages: 10+ years including adults
Civic Centre Library
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu15AprAutumn School Holidays: 3D Print Cookie Cutters
This is a very basic introduction to CAD (Computer Aided Design, where you can create a simple cookie cutter design to be printed to using our 3D Printers.
- Thu 15th Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children