Introduction to CAD Programming & 3D Printing: Term 2
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Education, Fun and Entertainment, Libraries, Talks and Workshops, Science and Technology
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Business, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Per person, 10-week workshop (10+ years) - $20.00 (Subsidised cost by the Playford Library)
///TICKETS OPEN FRIDAY 12 APRIL 3.30PM///
Learn how to use CAD programming to create 3D Printed objects with our 3D Printer.
In the first five weeks you will be taught how to create a specific project that had moving parts. After this, the next five weeks a challenge will be set to create a project with moving parts by creating the concept and design it to be printed with the 3D Printer.
Saturdays 4 May until 6 July (10 week course)
Cost: $20 per person (cost subsidised by library)
Recommended for ages: 10+ years including adults
Civic Centre Library
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sun01DecSummer Reading Club
The Summer Reading Club is here. Grab your pack now from the Playford Library- preschool, primary and secondary packs available.
- Sun 1st Dec at 9:00am - Fri 31st Jan at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Sun26JanAustralia Day 2020
It’s time to save the date for the biggest FREE barbie breakfast in Playford this Australia Day.
- Sun 26th Jan at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Fremont Park