Introduction to CAD Programming & 3D Printing: Term 2
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Community, Education, Fun and Entertainment, Libraries, Talks and Workshops, Science and Technology
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Business, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
Per person, 10-week workshop (10+ years) - $20.00 (Subsidised cost by the Playford Library)
///TICKETS OPEN FRIDAY 12 APRIL 3.30PM///
Learn how to use CAD programming to create 3D Printed objects with our 3D Printer.
In the first five weeks you will be taught how to create a specific project that had moving parts. After this, the next five weeks a challenge will be set to create a project with moving parts by creating the concept and design it to be printed with the 3D Printer.
Saturdays 4 May until 6 July (10 week course)
Cost: $20 per person (cost subsidised by library)
Recommended for ages: 10+ years including adults
Civic Centre Library
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri01NovGive the Gift of Reading- Book donation drive
Give the Gift of Reading and purchase a new and undamaged book for a child teen or adult.
- Fri 1st Nov at 9:00am - Tue 17th Dec at 9:00am
- Fri22NovTrivia Night
Are you aged 15 - 25? Come as a team or join one of ours - free entry, great prizes, free snacks and drink!
- Fri 22nd Nov at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Northern Sound System