- Playford Alive: Residential Growth Area
Playford Alive: Residential Growth Area
Playford Alive is a 1,000-hectare state-of-the-art community development for northern Adelaide with 500 hectares of new development and 70 hectares dedicated open space.
The leafy parklands, diverse housing, modern schools, convenient transport links and the brand new Playford Alive Town Centre — brimming with shops and facilities — will be home to 40,000 people on completion.
- Blakes Crossing: Residential Growth Area
Blakes Crossing is a 90-hectare community development site that will be home to approximately 4,000 residents.Find more
- Blakes Crossing Shopping Centre, Main Terrace, Blakeview South Australia, Australia
- Playford North Extension: Residential Growth Area
Expansion of residential development at MacDonald Park, Munno Para West and Munno Para Downs (collectively referred to as Playford North Extension) is currently underway.Find more
- National Highway M20, Angle Vale SA 5117, Australia
- Eyre: Residential Growth Area
Formerly part of Penfield, Playford's newest suburb of Eyre is a 121 hectare site that includes approximately 1,750 allotments, 2,000 new homes and 25 hectares of open space.Find more
- 52 Edward John Parade, Penfield SA 5121, Australia
- Angle Vale: Residential Growth Area
Expansion of the Angle Vale township is currently underway with a proposed additional 700 hectares near the Gawler River in the north, the Northern Expressway in the east and Curtis Road in the south.Find more
- Angle Vale South Australia, Australia
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.