- Playford North Extension: Residential Growth Area
Playford North Extension: Residential Growth Area
Expansion of residential development at MacDonald Park, Munno Para West and Munno Para Downs (collectively referred to as Playford North Extension) is currently underway.
The structure plan proposes 729 hectares of land for the expansion of existing suburbs and development areas. It is proposed that urban areas will extend west of Andrews Road towards the Northern Expressway and north towards Dalkeith Road.
The zoning changes to the site aims to accommodate future population and employment growth in the cities of Playford and Salisbury.
- Angle Vale: Residential Growth Area
Expansion of the Angle Vale township is currently underway with a proposed additional 700 hectares near the Gawler River in the north, the Northern Expressway in the east and Curtis Road in the south.Find more
- Angle Vale South Australia, Australia
- Playford Alive: Residential Growth Area
Playford Alive is a 1,000-hectare state-of-the-art community development for northern Adelaide with 500 hectares of new development and 70 hectares dedicated open space.Find more
- Playford Alive Town Park, Munno Para SA, Australia
- Eyre: Residential Growth Area
Formerly part of Penfield, Playford's newest suburb of Eyre is a 121 hectare site that includes approximately 1,750 allotments, 2,000 new homes and 25 hectares of open space.Find more
- 52 Edward John Parade, Penfield SA 5121, Australia
- Blakes Crossing: Residential Growth Area
Blakes Crossing is a 90-hectare community development site that will be home to approximately 4,000 residents.Find more
- Blakes Crossing Shopping Centre, Main Terrace, Blakeview South Australia, Australia
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.