Blakes Crossing: Residential Growth Area
Blakes Crossing is a 90-hectare community development site that will be home to approximately 4,000 residents.
The iconic new address in Adelaide's north, Blakes Crossing is the ideal mix of country tranquillity and urban convenience.
- Playford Alive: Residential Growth Area
Playford Alive is a 1,000-hectare state-of-the-art community development for northern Adelaide with 500 hectares of new development and 70 hectares dedicated open space.
- Playford Alive Town Park, Munno Para SA, Australia
- Eyre: Residential Growth Area
Formerly part of Penfield, Playford's newest suburb of Eyre is a 121 hectare site that includes approximately 1,750 allotments, 2,000 new homes and 25 hectares of open space.
- 52 Edward John Parade, Penfield SA 5121, Australia
- Playford North Extension: Residential Growth Area
Expansion of residential development at MacDonald Park, Munno Para West and Munno Para Downs (collectively referred to as Playford North Extension) is currently underway.
- National Highway M20, Angle Vale SA 5117, Australia
Playford is conveniently located 30 kilometres north of Adelaide's Central Business District, with easy access by road to cover all logistic needs.
- A20, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
Subscribe for updates
I consent to City of Playford collecting and storing my data from this form.