Sports Martial Arts Club - Tuesdays
- Tuesday 23rd July at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Community, Fitness, Health, Sports
- Men, Seniors, Women
Quarterly Membership - $30
Session Price - $10
- Tuesday 30th July 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 6th August 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 13th August 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 20th August 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 27th August 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10th September 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 17th September 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 24th September 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 1st October 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 8th October 2019 at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Discipline. Fitness. Belonging.
Get fit and meet new people - and as your confidence builds you can become a part of the martial arts team going to the Pan Pacific Masters games in 2020!
Membership for the Sports Martial Arts Club are available now! Join this amazing club for a $30 quarterly membership fee, then attend classes on Tuesdays and/or Saturdays at only $10 per class.
To find out further information, to book an interview, or to make payments call the Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 or drop in.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Tue23JulCentacare: Journey to Recovery from OCD
Join us for the Centacare mental health series. This session will be on the journey to recovery from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Tue 23rd Jul at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Wed24JulWomen's Craft, Coffee & Chat
Women's craft returns with fun, new projects to work on. All materials are supplied - join us for crafty fun, coffee & a chat!
- Wed 31st Jul at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Seniors, Women, Youth