Mental Health and Wellness Art Workshop
- Friday 18th September at 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Marni Waiendi
- Community, Health, Mental Health
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Name: Cyndi Neuzerling
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Mobile: 0401 709 173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 has been a challenging year for us all...
Join us for lunch and a yarn, while exploring strategies to strengthen your resilience and wellbeing during difficult times.
Contemporary Aboriginal artist Scott Rathman will lead an art workshop, guiding you through how to use art as a mindfulness tool.
Skylight and Feros Care will showcase mental health services available to you in Northern Adelaide and how you can connect with them.
Bookings are essential. For further information please contact Cyndi on 0481 916 496 or Mike on 0401 709 173.
For the health and wellbeing of you, our community, volunteers and staff – please stay home if you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell.
During these sessions we will be discussing sensitive topics which may trigger memories of past trauma. We have safe spaces available if you require a break, and qualified counsellors available to provide you support.
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
- Tue03AugFamily History for Beginners Course (National Family History Month)
Book into our special Family History for Beginners that will take you through the basics of learning to search your genealogy.
- Tue 3rd Aug at 9:00am - 10:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing