Mental Health and Wellness Art Workshop
- Friday 18th September at 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Marni Waiendi
- Community, Health, Mental Health
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Name: Cyndi Neuzerling
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Mobile: 0401 709 173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 has been a challenging year for us all...
Join us for lunch and a yarn, while exploring strategies to strengthen your resilience and wellbeing during difficult times.
Contemporary Aboriginal artist Scott Rathman will lead an art workshop, guiding you through how to use art as a mindfulness tool.
Skylight and Feros Care will showcase mental health services available to you in Northern Adelaide and how you can connect with them.
Bookings are essential. For further information please contact Cyndi on 0481 916 496 or Mike on 0401 709 173.
For the health and wellbeing of you, our community, volunteers and staff – please stay home if you are unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is unwell.
During these sessions we will be discussing sensitive topics which may trigger memories of past trauma. We have safe spaces available if you require a break, and qualified counsellors available to provide you support.
- Mon30JanImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 30th Jan at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Thu02FebKnit and Natter: Knitting Group
Join the Knit and Natter group for knitting, crocheting and sewing with a purpose for charity.
- Thu 2nd Feb at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library