Food Safety Training
- Wednesday 27th November at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community, Food & Drink, Health, Legal
- Community Organisations
Attendance is free and exclusively for food businesses in the City of Playford.
Sessions are interactive and presented by local Environmental Health Officers. They run for approximately 2½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions related specifically to your type of food business.
Attendees will receive a free take-home food safety workbook and Certificate of Participation.
Bookings are essential, RSVP at least two weeks prior. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to session beginning.
Playford Operations Centre
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu22AprBlue: Ocean pollution movie screening (15+ years)
Watch the movie 'Blue' and join us for a discussion about ocean life and plastic water solutions. Each attendee will receive a FREE plastics action kit. Recommended for ages 15+ years to adults due to mature content.
- Thu 22nd Apr at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations