Food Safety Training
- Wednesday 27th November at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community, Food & Drink, Health, Legal
- Community Organisations
Attendance is free and exclusively for food businesses in the City of Playford.
Sessions are interactive and presented by local Environmental Health Officers. They run for approximately 2½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions related specifically to your type of food business.
Attendees will receive a free take-home food safety workbook and Certificate of Participation.
Bookings are essential, RSVP at least two weeks prior. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to session beginning.
Playford Operations Centre
- Sat04JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Recreate your favourite book cover competition
It's time to get creative with your favourite books!
- Sat 4th Jul at 9:00am - Sun 19th Jul at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Mon06JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Free craft bag (While stocks last)
Put your maker hat on and get crafty with this free craft bag available when you borrow a book from the library!
- Mon 6th Jul (all day) - Fri 17th Jul (all day)