Food Safety Training
- Wednesday 27th November at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community, Food & Drink, Health, Legal
- Community Organisations
Attendance is free and exclusively for food businesses in the City of Playford.
Sessions are interactive and presented by local Environmental Health Officers. They run for approximately 2½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions related specifically to your type of food business.
Attendees will receive a free take-home food safety workbook and Certificate of Participation.
Bookings are essential, RSVP at least two weeks prior. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to session beginning.
Playford Operations Centre
- Sun01DecSummer Reading Club
The Summer Reading Club is here. Grab your pack now from the Playford Library- preschool, primary and secondary packs available.
- Sun 1st Dec at 9:00am - Fri 31st Jan at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Fri31JanCrafternoon (Stretton Centre Library)
During the school term have some fun at the library with our self-guided crafternoon sessions.
- Fri 7th Feb at 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library