Disability Advocacy Information and ADAI Referral Services
- Tuesday 3rd December at 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Disability Programs and Events, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
- Tuesday 17th December 2019 at 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Name: Advocacy for Disability Access and Inclusion
- Telephone: 08 8340 4450
Advocacy for Disability Access and Inclusion Inc. is a free service which aims to enable people with disability to access their community and achieve better education, service provision and employment opportunities. We advocate with the person and their family or carers to fully participate in decision making and work together with professionals as true partners.
We are offering information and referral service in the northern suburbs. If you or someone you care for lives with disability and needs help with an issue regarding a service provider, school, NDIS, SACAT or otherwise, drop in to have a chat with our advocate.
We can help you on the spot with information and if more support is needed, we can take an ADAI referral to access our service.
Drop in to Playford Library Nook, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri01NovGive the Gift of Reading- Book donation drive
Give the Gift of Reading and purchase a new and undamaged book for a child teen or adult.
- Fri 1st Nov at 9:00am - Tue 17th Dec at 9:00am
- Mon02DecCelebration of Ability Awards Gala
A fun-filled night of entertainment as we lift our voices in celebration of International Day of People with Disability.
- Mon 2nd Dec at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Central District Football Club - Grand Central Room
- See Pricing
- Families, Community Organisations