Disability Advocacy Information and ADAI Referral Services
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Disability Programs and Events, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
- Name: Advocacy for Disability Access and Inclusion
- Telephone: 08 8340 4450
Advocacy for Disability Access and Inclusion Inc. is a free service which aims to enable people with disability to access their community and achieve better education, service provision and employment opportunities. We advocate with the person and their family or carers to fully participate in decision making and work together with professionals as true partners.
We are offering information and referral service in the northern suburbs. If you or someone you care for lives with disability and needs help with an issue regarding a service provider, school, NDIS, SACAT or otherwise, drop in to have a chat with our advocate.
We can help you on the spot with information and if more support is needed, we can take an ADAI referral to access our service.
Drop in to Playford Library Nook, 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children