Virtual Cover Letter Workshop
We are bringing you our Career Workshops online so you can learn skills to make your Cover Letter *POP*
We have split our Career Work Shop into two parts for the virtual program. If you'd like to book into the Resume Workshop too, Click here!
In this relaxed environment learn how to make your cover letter relevant and pop against the competition.
Digital Springboard is a program by Infoexchange and Google.
Learn how to sell yourself to potential employers, showing your passion and professionalism for the job you are applying for.
* You will need to have a computer with internet access, headphones are also recommended to attend this virtual career workshop.
* This Zoom session can also be accessed on a mobile device with the Zoom App- please ensure your mobile device is fully charged to attend the session.
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu22AprAutumn School Holidays: Create your own stick raft
A STEAM Craft project with the participants designing a raft made from sticks and trying to get them to float on water (Ages 8 +years).
- Thu 22nd Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children