Virtual Cover Letter Workshop
We are bringing you our Career Workshops online so you can learn skills to make your Cover Letter *POP*
We have split our Career Work Shop into two parts for the virtual program. If you'd like to book into the Resume Workshop too, Click here!
In this relaxed environment learn how to make your cover letter relevant and pop against the competition.
Digital Springboard is a program by Infoexchange and Google.
Learn how to sell yourself to potential employers, showing your passion and professionalism for the job you are applying for.
* You will need to have a computer with internet access, headphones are also recommended to attend this virtual career workshop.
* This Zoom session can also be accessed on a mobile device with the Zoom App- please ensure your mobile device is fully charged to attend the session.
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children