Virginia Friendship Group
The Virginia Friendship Group is a social and craft group for over 65s.
Not just arts and crafts, the group also does events like bowling, movies, information sessions relevant to age groups and goes on outings and picnics from time to time.
Each outing or activity costs $15, to cover the cost of transport, morning tea, meals and / or tickets.
- Sat04FebSpoken Word SA Poetry SLAM
Compete or listen. You have two minutes to speak, scream, howl or whisper your poems. For 16+ years. Pay at the door on the day.
- Sat 4th Feb at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Mon06FebImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 6th Feb at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth