- Robotics 101
- Saturday 16th October at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Education, Libraries, Program, Science and Technology
- Men, Women, Youth
Ticket - $10.00 per person
- Business / Organisation Name: Playford Libraries
- Telephone: 8256 0333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An introduction course into the world of robotics with our STEAM Officer, you will get hands on experience in building and coding robotics using Arduino software and hardware. The kits will be used to create traffic light systems, scoreboards and more to build your skills- No experience necessary.
Date: Saturdays - Five weeks (16 Oct until 13 Nov)
Time: 10.30am - 12pm
- Teens, Adults & Children (ages 10+ years)
Bookings: $10 per person (Five weeks), Cash payments can be made at Civic Centre Library or Stretton Centre Library, Credit Card Payments through Eventbrite.
Location: Stretton Centre Library
Covid-19 update guidelines:
- Restricted capacity in Robotics course room means only attendee and parent/ carer (If child ticket) can attend session.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- Masks are required at events as we are an indoor public space.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patient with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Stretton Centre Library
- Sun28MayIn her honour | Remembering Elizabeth II
Join us for special exhibition for SA History Festival Month with 'In her Honour | Remembering Queen Elizabeth' this exhibition will look at QE II connection with our City over the years.View event details
- Sun 28th May at 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- Mon29MayBook Bugs | Civic Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.View event details
- Mon 29th May at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing