Red25 Blood Donation Challenge
- Monday 22nd July at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Community, Health
- Men, Women, Community Organisations
- Tuesday 23rd July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Thursday 25th July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Friday 26th July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday 27th July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Monday 29th July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Tuesday 30th July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Wednesday 31st July 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Thursday 1st August 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Friday 2nd August 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday 3rd August 2019 at 7:30am - 6:30pm
Are you ready to get your blood pumping?
Until 30 September, City of Playford is taking part in the Councils Blood Challenge.
Playford Council staff won the most donations in SA/NT last year during the Red25 challenge, as well as the most 'new' donations for SA/NT - this year we're inviting the entire community to join our council team and really make a difference.
Your blood and plasma donations help Australians when they need it most. Some need it to get through cancer or a difficult pregnancy. Others have medical conditions which mean they need blood products regularly to stay healthy.
We can use our community goodwill and #PlayfordPride to save lives - and it's as easy as... 1, 2, 3, Give!
1. Register a blood donor account online if you don’t already have one.
2. Join our Red25 group by following the link in the top right corner after you’ve logged in—just search our group name 'City of Playford' and add yourself to our group.
3. Book an appointment and donate. Every donation you make goes toward our group’s tally.
Can’t donate? You can cheerlead - spread the word to your workmates and let them know that every time they donate, they can save up to three lives.
Remember: the more people that donate, the more people we save.
Ready, set, give!
Australian Red Cross Blood Service
NEAREST BLOOD DONATION CENTRE:
Modbury Triangle Shopping Centre
954 North East Road, Modbury
You can also book in to the MOBILE DONOR CENTRE stationed at Elizabeth by calling 13 14 95 - make sure to have them add your donation to the City of Playford team!
- Tue23JulCentacare: Journey to Recovery from OCD
Join us for the Centacare mental health series. This session will be on the journey to recovery from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Tue 23rd Jul at 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Wed24JulWomen's Craft, Coffee & Chat
Women's craft returns with fun, new projects to work on. All materials are supplied - join us for crafty fun, coffee & a chat!
- Wed 31st Jul at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Elizabeth Rise Community Centre
- Seniors, Women, Youth