Moving Forward is a 10-week foundation skills course run as part of the Adult Community Education (ACE) Program.
This is a free course (to approved applicants), but you must phone or email to book your place.
People aged 18+ are invited to attend. It's a parent-friendly course run during school terms and hours. There is no cost for this course (government funded for eligible participants) leading to community connection, study, training and employment pathways.
This 10 week course aims to develop:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Communication skills
- Work-ready skills
- Community contacts, training and employment opportunities
The outcomes of this course are:
- Clearer personal and work goals
- Increased opportunities in further study and training
- Job readiness for voluntary work, work experience or paid work
NB: Just because this course has already started, don't worry. You can join the 10-week course at any point, as it is designed in modules.
Brought to you by Uniting SA, City of Playford, and the Government of South Australia.
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu15AprAutumn School Holidays: 3D Print Cookie Cutters
This is a very basic introduction to CAD (Computer Aided Design, where you can create a simple cookie cutter design to be printed to using our 3D Printers.
- Thu 15th Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children