Moving Forward is a 10-week foundation skills course run as part of the Adult Community Education (ACE) Program.
This is a free course (to approved applicants), but you must phone or email to book your place.
People aged 18+ are invited to attend. It's a parent-friendly course run during school terms and hours. There is no cost for this course (government funded for eligible participants) leading to community connection, study, training and employment pathways.
This 10 week course aims to develop:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Communication skills
- Work-ready skills
- Community contacts, training and employment opportunities
The outcomes of this course are:
- Clearer personal and work goals
- Increased opportunities in further study and training
- Job readiness for voluntary work, work experience or paid work
NB: Just because this course has already started, don't worry. You can join the 10-week course at any point, as it is designed in modules.
Brought to you by Uniting SA, City of Playford, and the Government of South Australia.
- Fri01NovGive the Gift of Reading- Book donation drive
Give the Gift of Reading and purchase a new and undamaged book for a child teen or adult.
- Fri 1st Nov at 9:00am - Tue 17th Dec at 9:00am
- Fri13DecASO Christmas Favourites
Bring the family together and gather round for a feast of all-time favourite festive music with your Adelaide Symphony Orchestra.
- Fri 13th Dec at 7:30pm - 9:00pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women