Moving Forward is a 10-week foundation skills course run as part of the Adult Community Education (ACE) Program.
This is a free course (to approved applicants), but you must phone or email to book your place.
People aged 18+ are invited to attend. It's a parent-friendly course run during school terms and hours. There is no cost for this course (government funded for eligible participants) leading to community connection, study, training and employment pathways.
This 10 week course aims to develop:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Communication skills
- Work-ready skills
- Community contacts, training and employment opportunities
The outcomes of this course are:
- Clearer personal and work goals
- Increased opportunities in further study and training
- Job readiness for voluntary work, work experience or paid work
NB: Just because this course has already started, don't worry. You can join the 10-week course at any point, as it is designed in modules.
Brought to you by Uniting SA, City of Playford, and the Government of South Australia.
- Fri29OctSTEAM Club Special: Internet of Things
A special guest will attend to tech you about IoT and how they can be used in your everyday life.
- Fri 29th Oct at 3:00pm - 4:50pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Youth, Children
- Fri29OctLiving Life to the Fullest Award 2021
Applications open on Monday 20th September and close 5pm on Friday 15th October 2021. The ‘Living Life To The Fullest Awards’ are presented each year and recognize the importance of living a life that is vibrant, fun and fulfilling.Nominate someone now. Nomination forms are available at Grenville Reception.
- Fri 29th Oct at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Grenville Hub