Moving Forward is a 10-week foundation skills course run as part of the Adult Community Education (ACE) Program.
This is a free course (to approved applicants), but you must phone or email to book your place.
People aged 18+ are invited to attend. It's a parent-friendly course run during school terms and hours. There is no cost for this course (government funded for eligible participants) leading to community connection, study, training and employment pathways.
This 10 week course aims to develop:
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Communication skills
- Work-ready skills
- Community contacts, training and employment opportunities
The outcomes of this course are:
- Clearer personal and work goals
- Increased opportunities in further study and training
- Job readiness for voluntary work, work experience or paid work
NB: Just because this course has already started, don't worry. You can join the 10-week course at any point, as it is designed in modules.
Brought to you by Uniting SA, City of Playford, and the Government of South Australia.
- Mon30JanBook Bugs | Civic Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Mon 30th Jan at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Mon30JanImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Mon 30th Jan at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth