Immunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
Fighting against harmful diseases has been made much easier thanks to the advances of vaccines. Immunisation is a simple, safe and effective way to protect our society from diseases that cause serious health issues, and even fatalities. The more people who are vaccinated, the less opportunity diseases have to spread.
This clinic is open Mondays 9:30am to 12:30pm (excluding public holidays).
Available vaccinations are free if they are listed in the National Immunisation Programs SA Schedule. Costs apply to immunisations that do not fall within this schedule. Please note we do not offer travel vaccinations.
Note to parents:
- Please remember to bring your child's Medicare Card when coming to the clinic
- For children under the age of seven, please bring along your 'blue baby book'
Book ahead online
Playford is using VaxApp, an immunisation management platform, to improve our service delivery.
By using VaxApp, you can:
- Book and manage individual and family appointments online
- Provide digital consent during the booking process, which reduces onsite administration at your appointment
- Receive reminders to book future appointments
- Thu29FebImmunisation Clinic - John McVeity Centre
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Thu 29th Feb at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Fri01MarNeil Diamond’s Love at the Greek. What a Beautiful Noise!
Four summers after his iconic Hot August Night in 1972, Neil Diamond returned to the Greek Theatre to weave his spell over live audiences once again with ‘Love at the Greek’.
- Fri 1st Mar at 8:00pm - 9:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Men, Seniors, Women