Go2Gov - Connecting small business and startups to Government Programs
The Government of South Australia has established the Go2Gov pilot program to encourage and support local startups and early stage scalable businesses to bring innovative solutions to government as the first or reference customer.
- Date: Wednesday, 7 October 2020
- Time: 10-11am
- Location: Level 1, the Stretton Centre, 307 Peachey Rd, Munno Para
How it works
The program is based on an innovation challenge format, where state government will issue public sector challenges into the market and startups will be supported to submit proposals to address those challenges.
The challenges will be innovation-friendly, require the development of novel solutions and have the potential to scale beyond government.
Multiple startups may be funded to work with a state government agency to prove the viability of their proposals.
After the pilot, an agency may directly contract the most successful startup for the provision of that product or service for up to three years.
- Build commercial relationships with public sector agencies
- List the Government of South Australia as credible reference customer to help secure future sales
- Retain ownership of intellectual property generated through the program
Am I eligible?
The program is open to individuals, partnerships and startup/ early-stage businesses:
- Headquartered (or willing to be headquartered) in South Australia
- Less than seven years old
- With less than $10 million revenue in the previous financial year
How can I get involved?
Startups can engage with the program by:
- Responding to public sector challenges issued by participating agencies through a Call for Proposals process
- Directly approaching the program with an unsolicited proposal
- Mon01FebBrand it's everyone's business / Intro to behavioral economics
The Stretton Centre has partnered with Greg Kavanagh, from Branded Culture to take businesses through how they can tap into knowledge that has largely been the domain of big brands, and use it to benefit their image and the experience of their customers.
- Mon 1st Feb at 10:00am - 2:30pm
- Stretton Centre
- See Pricing
- Sat06MarSTEAM Hub: Intro to CAD
Be introduced to CAD (computer aided design) software that is used to 3D Print. You will design an object and print it with our 3D Printers. This is a five-week course.
- Sat 6th Mar at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations