Food Safety Training
- Monday 9th March at 5:30pm - 8:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community, Food & Drink, Health, Legal
- Community Organisations
Attendance is free and exclusively for food businesses in the City of Playford.
Sessions are interactive and presented by local Environmental Health Officers. They run for approximately 2½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions related specifically to your type of food business.
Attendees will receive a free take-home food safety workbook and Certificate of Participation.
Bookings are essential, RSVP at least two weeks prior. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to session beginning.
Playford Operations Centre
- Wed29SepSchool Holidays Spring 2021: Travel the World with Kid's Music
Be entertained with swaying rhythms and blues from around the world. Brought to you by San Ureshi.
- Wed 29th Sep at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Youth, Children
- Thu30SepSchool Holidays Spring 2021: You vs The Library Spaghetti Bridge Challenge
Build a bridge using only spaghetti and a hot glue gun. If your bridge can hold more than ours you get a prize!
- Thu 30th Sep at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children