Food Safety Training
- Tuesday 2nd June at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community, Food & Drink, Health, Legal
- Community Organisations
Attendance is free and exclusively for food businesses in the City of Playford.
Sessions are interactive and presented by local Environmental Health Officers. They run for approximately 2½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions related specifically to your type of food business.
Attendees will receive a free take-home food safety workbook and Certificate of Participation.
Bookings are essential, RSVP at least two weeks prior. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to session beginning.
Playford Operations Centre
- Sat26SepGrowing for Gold
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 26th Sep at 12:00pm - Sun 25th Oct at 12:00pm
- Families, Youth, Children
- Thu22OctStart the Conversation
2020 has been a challenging year for us all.Join our free 'Start the conversation - mental health and wellbeing forum' to build resilience and to gain tools to start a conversation when you're not ok.
- Thu 22nd Oct at 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Shedley Theatre