Food Safety Training
- Tuesday 2nd June at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community, Food & Drink, Health, Legal
- Community Organisations
Attendance is free and exclusively for food businesses in the City of Playford.
Sessions are interactive and presented by local Environmental Health Officers. They run for approximately 2½ hours and you will have the opportunity to ask questions related specifically to your type of food business.
Attendees will receive a free take-home food safety workbook and Certificate of Participation.
Bookings are essential, RSVP at least two weeks prior. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to session beginning.
Playford Operations Centre
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
- Tue03AugFamily History for Beginners Course (National Family History Month)
Book into our special Family History for Beginners that will take you through the basics of learning to search your genealogy.
- Tue 3rd Aug at 9:00am - 10:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing