Community Project Showcase - Walking Tour
- Monday 26th November at 3:45pm - 5:00pm
- Burgate Reserve
- Community, Kids and Family, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Seniors, Youth
You are invited to come and view some exciting things that have been happening in Elizabeth Grove this year.
Come for a FREE guided walking tour and see the community fruit trees, laneway street art, and Secombe sports equipment - and hear how these projects came to life.
Meet at Burgate Reserve with your walking shoes - we will end up at Secombe Street Reserve for a light afternoon tea.
The walk will take approximately eight minutes - 650m in total. Times are an approximate guide, may vary on the day.
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Sat17AprAutumn School Holidays: Come & Try Virtual Reality
Using the Occulus Go Virtual Reality Goggles escape into magical worlds while sitting in your chair, open to 30 minute sessions for Teens and children 10+ years.
- Sat 17th Apr at 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing