Business Accelerator Program | Growth From Marketing
Growth from Marketing
How to build your Brand, Communications, Social and Digital Media
Presenter: Clayton Wehner
Supporting you in accelerating business growth is a key commitment of our Business Accelerator Program run in partnership with City of Playford council.
Join us at 7am Wednesday 23 March at Stretton Centre as we guide you through ways to build your brand, communications and digital media into an ongoing marketing strategy for your business.
Our very own Digital Transformation Lead, Clayton Wehner, expert in marketing and digital technology will provide clearly articulated strategies and tactics identifying how to
- Build your brand
- Develop communication strategies
- Actively and effectively participate in social and digital media
With restrictions now easing in South Australia and the COVID pandemic hopefully coming to a close, there's never been a better time to learn how to effectively market and grow your business.
Clayton is Business SA's Digital Transformation Lead
Clayton is an expert in marketing, communications, and digital strategy with experience in a broad range of industry sectors including local, state and federal government, defence, small business and not-for-profit, just to name a few.
In addition, Clayton has founded, operated, and sold three internet businesses during the course of his career, and also consults and delivers training about digital strategy, digital transformation and digital marketing.
The Program consists of seven workshops:
- Growth for a Purpose: How to Start Planning Now for Succession and Business Sale
- Market-Led Growth: How to Develop New Markets, Customers, Products
- Accelerating Sales Growth: Through Customer Service, Account Management, Sales and Business Development
- Growth from Marketing; How to Build your Brand, Communications, Social and Digital Media
- Growth from Government: How to Win Tenders and Access Grants
- People-Led Growth: How to Lead, Recruit, Build Culture and Capability
- Systemising Growth: How to build ICT, Operations, Logistics, Supply-Chain and Inventory Systems.
Event code: #EVENT204
- Tue11OctHealing through Arts : Eight week course
In this eight week course, use art as a method of grounding, relaxation and mediation while doing Activity Discussions and sharing ideas, thoughts, and stories in preparation of creating your own Mandala, Affirmation or Vision Board.
- Tue 4th Oct at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Community Organisations, People with a disability
The Science Collective's travelling STEMmania comes to the Playford Civic Centre for the first time this school holiday period for just two afternoon sessions from 1.30pm-4.30pm on Wednesday 5th October and Thursday 6th October.
- Wed 5th Oct at 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre
- See Pricing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Business, Families, LGBTIQ+, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, Children, People with a disability