- Business Accelerator Program | Growth for a Purpose
Business Accelerator Program | Growth for a Purpose
- Wednesday 22nd June at 7:00am - 9:00am
- Stretton Centre
- Business, Community Organisations
How to start planning now for Succession and Business Sale
Presenters: Andrew Bradley & Brett Buckley
Andrew will cover Family Succession in considerable detail. Specifically, he will investigate…
- Opportunities for families to prepare
- Hidden factors driving wealth transfer failures
- The importance of education
- Family “issues” and governance plans
- The role of family council
- Family office
- Investment management
Brett will identify exactly what to look for when you are considering either selling or acquiring a business. Amongst other things, Brett will provide clarity and understanding regarding…
- Financial performance
- Key systems and procedures
- Risk management
- Management structure
Andrew is a Family Office Senior Advisor, Wealth Advisory at William Buck.
A highly experienced executive and financial advisor, Andrew brings invaluable expertise having worked in one of Australia’s leading Family Offices.
As a key member of William Buck’s bespoke Family Office team, Andrew provides high level advice to select individuals and families with significant assets that require a more sophisticated and tailored approach for managing their assets including investment, philanthropy, family governance and family office advisory services.
His ability to create unique and integrated financial and investment solutions has been honed during a successful career working in various senior roles within family office, accounting firms, private and investment banking as well as broking firms.
Andrew provides clear and actionable advice to his clients which include multi-generational families, entrepreneurs, inheritors of wealth, single family offices, executives, philanthropists, sporting and entertainment identities, and not-for-profit organisations.
It’s this premium approach and reputation for reliability that Andrew’s clients have come to count on especially during times of economic uncertainty.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Economics from the University of Queensland, a Master of Science from the London School of Economics and is an Ambassador for Time for Kids Charity.
Brett is the Principal - Ray White Business Sales SA/NT.
He embraces the values and culture developed over 118 years of family ownership. Having a clear focus and a reputation for fair, friendly, and honest dealings, Ray White Business Sales SA/NT has established itself as the industry leader in South Australia. Today, Ray White is the largest real estate business in Australia, selling more than $45 billion worth of property in 2019/20.
Brett Buckley has a long established record of success in leading and managing organisations within the sectors of large private organisations, publicly listed organisations and local government. Further, Brett has experience in managing and leading start-up enterprises and has on three occasions been an owner operator of a small to medium enterprise (SME).
Additionally, Brett has a strong history in mergers and acquisitions in multiple industries and act as a business broker and buyers advocate. His skill sets include developing exit strategies for business owners wanting to maximise outcomes on their business sale. Brett’s senior leadership experience spans seven industries over three decades.
Brett’s qualifications include a Master of Business Administration (MBA), a Graduate Diploma in Management, Diploma in Property Services, Diploma of Project Management, Diploma of Marketing and is a Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM) and a Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute (FAMI). When combined with well-established leadership experience and commercial acumen, these qualifications have allowed Brett to develop as a very effective business broker and buyers advocate.
The Program consists of seven workshops:
- Growth for a Purpose: How to Start Planning Now for Succession and Business Sale
- Market-Led Growth: How to Develop New Markets, Customers, Products
- Accelerating Sales Growth: Through Customer Service, Account Management, Sales and Business Development
- Growth from Marketing; How to Build your Brand, Communications, Social and Digital Media
- Growth from Government: How to Win Tenders and Access Grants
- People-Led Growth: How to Lead, Recruit, Build Culture and Capability
- Systemising Growth: How to build ICT, Operations, Logistics, Supply-Chain and Inventory Systems.
Click here to secure your space
Event code: #EVENT204
- Wed14JunPlayford Business Network goes to Al-Ru Farm
This is your chance to network with local business leaders while enjoying a 3-course sit down lunch.View event details
- Wed 14th Jun at 11:00am - 1:30pm
- Al-Ru Farm
- See Pricing
- Thu27JulFrankie's Guys
Winner of London’s Best Tribute, the world’s number one celebration of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons is making its highly anticipated Australian premiere!View event details
- Thu 27th Jul at 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing