ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Sat16FebPlayford Palace Festival (Adelaide Fringe)
Playford Palace is back in 2019 and broadening its program with a month full of events and activities across various community venues.
- Sat 16th February (all day)
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Tue19MarGenealogy Club @ the Library: Searching UK Records
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy and history search. Each fortnight, we will delve into a genealogy topic, after which there will be opportunity to spend time researching your own family history or getting help from our experts.The club is open to anyone and is free to attend. Beginners welcome.
- Tue 19th March at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women