ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Wed18MayHistory Month: Uleybury School Museum Open Day
Discover Playford’s hidden historic treasure. Opened in 1856 it served as a school until 1971.
- Wed 18th May at 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Uleybury School Museum
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Wed01JunStorytime : 10.30am Civic Centre Library
Join us for a fun-themed Storytime session that includes stories, songs, and a take-home craft. Recommended for 2-5 years
- Wed 18th May at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children