ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Sun01DecSummer Reading Club
The Summer Reading Club is here. Grab your pack now from the Playford Library- preschool, primary and secondary packs available.
- Sun 1st Dec at 9:00am - Fri 31st Jan at 9:00am
- Families, Youth
- Sun26JanAustralia Day 2020
It’s time to save the date for the biggest FREE barbie breakfast in Playford this Australia Day.
- Sun 26th Jan at 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Fremont Park