ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations
- Tue30JunPositive Futures Expo 2020
Our virtual Positive Futures Expo is a free and accessible careers event to help you plan your future.
- Tue 30th Jun at 10:00am - 2:00pm