ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Fri29OctSTEAM Club Special: Internet of Things
A special guest will attend to tech you about IoT and how they can be used in your everyday life.
- Fri 29th Oct at 3:00pm - 4:50pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Youth, Children
- Fri29OctLiving Life to the Fullest Award 2021
Applications open on Monday 20th September and close 5pm on Friday 15th October 2021. The ‘Living Life To The Fullest Awards’ are presented each year and recognize the importance of living a life that is vibrant, fun and fulfilling.Nominate someone now. Nomination forms are available at Grenville Reception.
- Fri 29th Oct at 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Grenville Hub