- ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Name: Amy Godfrey
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: (08) 8256 0224
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Visit
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Fri09JunOne on One Tech | Civic Centre Library
Need help with just this one thing on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Come to our 30 minutes one on one session with a staff member.View event details
- Fri 9th Jun at 9:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Mon12JunImmunisation Clinic - Elizabeth
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.View event details
- Mon 12th Jun at 9:30am - 12:30pm
- GP Plus
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.