ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Tue12DecOne on One Tech Help | Stretton Centre Library
Need help with just this one thing on your smartphone, laptop or computer? Book into these 30 minute One on One session with one of our staff.
- Tue 12th Dec at 9:30am - 11:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- Thu14DecImmunisation Clinic - John McVeity Centre
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Thu 14th Dec at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth