ASIAG - New Members Wanted!
- Friday 15th March - Thursday 28th March (9:00am to 5:00pm)
- Community, Disability Programs and Events, Disability, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Social Inclusion
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
NEW MEMBERS WANTED
Council's Access and Social Inclusion Advisory Group is looking for new members. We'd love to see some awesome people with disability and local service providers get involved! If you live, work, play or visit Playford regularly, you are eligible to be part of this group.
Be part of a team who are passionate about improving access and inclusion in Playford. Your role will be to talk to the community and to provide feedback to Council.
Imagine how great you will feel passing a new inclusive play space and knowing that you were a part of bringing it to Playford!
- Sat30JanSTEM Hub: Robotics 101
Five Week Course! Get ready for the future with our intro session into Robotics- have you always wanted to create your own robot? Well here's a great place to start!
- Sat 30th Jan at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Children
- Fri12FebBring your bills day with Uniting Communities
Uniting Communities will provide practical one-on-one support and advocation on your behalf (half-an-hour sessions available between 1 - 3pm).
- Fri 12th Feb at 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Families, Seniors, Youth, Community Organisations