Design a 3D Printed Bookmark
- Thursday 18th April at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Education, Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Libraries, School Holidays, Science and Technology
- Families, Youth
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Design your own bookmark using our software and then watch it come to life as it is printed using our 3D printer. No experience with 3D designing software is needed.
Library events are Children’s University Endorsed - Children’s University passports can be stamped at the event.
Recommended for children aged 8 to 17. Parental supervision is required.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu15AprAutumn School Holidays: 3D Print Cookie Cutters
This is a very basic introduction to CAD (Computer Aided Design, where you can create a simple cookie cutter design to be printed to using our 3D Printers.
- Thu 15th Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children