Playford Sports Precinct
The $55 million Playford Sports Precinct is one of city’s major projects, providing high-level sporting facilities to support international, national, state and community competition and participation.
Stage one includes the following sporting facilities:
- The Adelaide United Training Centre at Ridley Reserve and football department hub at the Aquadome
- The Playford City Tennis Centre
- The all-weather Playford Bowling Club, featuring the southern hemisphere's largest undercover bowling area
- Adelaide United Training Base
The Adelaide United FC Training Base includes a dedicated training centre, multi-purpose community hall and two soccer pitches, equivalent to those at Hindmarsh Stadium.
- 154 Ridley Rd, Elizabeth Grove SA 5112, Australia
- Windsor Carpark
The Windsor Carpark is a critical factor in enabling progress on the CBD’s proposed projects that will greatly increase visitation to the CBD, creating the need for parking space.
- Corner Phillip Highway and, Main N Rd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- Prince George Plaza
Prince George Plaza is the heart of the CBD – a meeting place and venue for unique activities, events and cultural experiences.
- Grenville Hub, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- CBD Restaurant and Cafe
Providing great indoor and alfresco dining on the terraces of Prince George Plaza, the restaurant and cafe is open to enjoy.
- Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia