Playford Sports Precinct
The $55 million Playford Sports Precinct is one of city’s major projects, providing high-level sporting facilities to support international, national, state and community competition and participation.
Stage one includes the following sporting facilities:
- The Adelaide United Training Centre at Ridley Reserve and football department hub at the Aquadome
- The Playford City Tennis Centre
- The all-weather Playford Bowling Club, featuring the southern hemisphere's largest undercover bowling area
- Adelaide United Training Base
The Adelaide United FC Training Base includes a dedicated training centre, multi-purpose community hall and two soccer pitches, equivalent to those at Hindmarsh Stadium.
- 154 Ridley Rd, Elizabeth Grove SA 5112, Australia
- Prince George Plaza
Prince George Plaza is the heart of the CBD – a meeting place and venue for unique activities, events and cultural experiences.
- Grenville Hub, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
- CBD Restaurant and Cafe
Providing great indoor and alfresco dining on the terraces of Prince George Plaza, the restaurant and cafe is open to enjoy.
- Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia
Playford is conveniently located 30 kilometres north of Adelaide's Central Business District, with easy access by road to cover all logistic needs.
- A20, Elizabeth SA 5112, Australia