Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu20JunGround Art
See our Shedley Cafe barista bring coffee grounds to life in a series of portraits.
- Thu 20th Jun at 9:00am - Thu 27th Jun at 9:00am
- Shedley Theatre
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth
- Fri21JunQuiz Night @ the Stretton Centre Library
Grab your friends and test your knowledge at our inaugural Library Quiz Night. Ticket Sales will go towards the 2019 Give the Gift of Reading initiative.
- Fri 21st Jun at 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth