Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu22AprBlue: Ocean pollution movie screening (15+ years)
Watch the movie 'Blue' and join us for a discussion about ocean life and plastic water solutions. Each attendee will receive a FREE plastics action kit. Recommended for ages 15+ years to adults due to mature content.
- Thu 22nd Apr at 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth, Community Organisations