Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri05NovComputer Keyboard Practice
Need help and time to practice your computer keyboarding skills? Book into our session today.
- Fri 5th Nov at 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women
- Sat06NovAre you bushfire ready?
Come and learn from the CFS (Country Fire Service) how to plan and prepare for a bushfire.
- Sat 6th Nov at 11:00am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women