Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Tue04OctHealing through Arts : Eight week course
In this eight week course, use art as a method of grounding, relaxation and mediation while doing Activity Discussions and sharing ideas, thoughts, and stories in preparation of creating your own Mandala, Affirmation or Vision Board.
- Tue 4th Oct at 1:30am - 2:30am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQ+, Men, Seniors, Women, Community Organisations, People with a disability
- Tue04OctGenealogy Club
The Genealogy club is a friendly group of people who share an interest in genealogy.
- Tue 4th Oct at 10:00am - 11:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Men, Seniors, Women, Youth