Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat19OctGarage Sale Trail
Australia’s biggest community and sustainability event, Garage Sale Trail, is coming to over 40 locations in Playford in October!
- Sat 19th Oct (all day)
- Families, Men, Women, Community Organisations
- Mon28OctCity of Playford Tennis International
World-class tennis players battle it out in Playford - join us for this FREE event, with fun and action for all the family over a whole week!
- Mon 28th Oct (all day) - Sun 3rd Nov (all day)
- Playford City Tennis Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth