Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu16JulSchool Holidays Winter 2020: Long boarding (multiple sessions)
Looking like a Stand Up Paddle board on land, this is the best new way to get around!
- Thu 16th Jul at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Alive Town Park
- Fri24JulVirtual Resume Workshop
We are bringing our Career Workshops to you! Join us online for our Virtual Resume Workshop that will help you get ahead of the competition.
- Fri 24th Jul at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations