Women's Self-Defence Workshop
Join Bronwyn from the Academy of Self Defence and Martial Arts will be conducting this Women's Self-Defence Workshop.
* This is an interactive session, please ensure that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
During this session you will learn:
- How your intuition can help keep you safe
- Turn an attacker's strength against them
- Unleash real striking power that is not assault
- Hear about actual life stories and critical strategies that worked
- Prepare yourself to be safe when you are catching a bus, out shopping, dancing, sporting events and other times
- Strategies to assist with avoiding date rape
- Practice life-saving skills from gang attacks, attacks to the head, ground attacks and knife attacks
- Transform yourself with reflexive defensive skills through the rapid attack training system
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Sat24JulSTEAM Hub: Robotics 103
Unlock Arduino Coding in this advanced session of Robotics 103 for ages 10+ years to adults.
- Sat 24th Jul at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Business, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers