Wiggle & Giggle
- Tuesday 9th March at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Arts and Culture, Community, Education, Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Libraries, Music, Program
- Tuesday 16th March 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 23rd March 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 30th March 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 6th April 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 13th April 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 20th April 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 4th May 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 11th May 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 18th May 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
- Tuesday 25th May 2021 at 11:00am - 11:45am
Come and join Mel from Wiggle & Giggle for this fun music and dance program each week at the Civic Centre Library.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required for all attending people (including parents of attending children) as there is capacity restrictions in the IT Suite.
- One ticket equals one person attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.
- A 1.5m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).
Please be patent with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri05MarInternational Women's Day
You're invited to celebrate International Women's Day with a gourmet luncheon at the Stretton Centre.
- Fri 5th Mar at 12:00pm - 3:30pm
- Stretton Centre
- See Pricing
- Sat06MarSTEAM Hub: Intro to CAD
Be introduced to CAD (computer aided design) software that is used to 3D Print. You will design an object and print it with our 3D Printers. This is a five-week course.
- Sat 6th Mar at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations