Sports Clinic - Basketball
- Tuesday 15th January at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Secombe Street Reserve
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, Sports, School Holidays
Want to try out some new sports? These school holidays we are offering FREE cricket, basketball, softball and rugby clinics. The City of Playford will partner with the Roger Rasheed Sports Foundation (RRSF) to deliver ongoing sport training programs to children in the area using the facilities at the Secombe Street Reserve. The partnership between City of Playford and RRSF aims to foster a healthier community by providing local children and families with access to sports, facilities and equipment.
Ideal for children aged between 5 and 16. Numbers are limited - please contact Kerryn Haynes to secure your child's booking.
NB: Sports clinic sessions may be cancelled in the event of inclement weather or coach availability.
Secombe Street Reserve
- Tue12DecBook Bugs | Stretton Centre Library
Join us for Book Bugs a session for babies 0-2 years full of songs, rhymes and stories. We have two sessions per day 9.30am and a 10.30am.
- Tue 12th Dec at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Thu14DecImmunisation Clinic - John McVeity Centre
The City of Playford holds regular clinics to provide quality immunisation services to our community.
- Thu 14th Dec at 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- John McVeity Centre
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women, Youth