DIY Natural Bombs and Bubbles
- Tuesday 8th October at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Northern Sound System
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, School Holidays, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Youth
Settle in for a good soak or burrow under a cloud of bubbles with this colourful and creative workshop that's super good for your body and mind!
Whether you're after a relaxing, calming or invigorating, multi-layered explosion of colour and scent, there's a bath bomb and bubble bar to be made by you that's perfect for every bathing experience. Fill your bathtub with peace, love and positivity - it's time to melt into rings of rainbow colour and lift your spirits, leaving your skin toned, balanced and refreshed.
Recommended for children aged 10 years and older.
Northern Sound System
- Thu05AugEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 5th Aug at 9:30am - 10:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women