DIY Natural Bombs and Bubbles
- Tuesday 8th October at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Northern Sound System
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, School Holidays, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Youth
Settle in for a good soak or burrow under a cloud of bubbles with this colourful and creative workshop that's super good for your body and mind!
Whether you're after a relaxing, calming or invigorating, multi-layered explosion of colour and scent, there's a bath bomb and bubble bar to be made by you that's perfect for every bathing experience. Fill your bathtub with peace, love and positivity - it's time to melt into rings of rainbow colour and lift your spirits, leaving your skin toned, balanced and refreshed.
Recommended for children aged 10 years and older.
Northern Sound System
- Sat04JunSTEAM Club: Stretton Centre Library
Learn and develop skills with our weekly STEAM Club session during the school term at Stretton Centre Library. For ages 10+ years to adults. Bookings Essential
- Sat 28th May at 12:15pm - 1:45pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations
- Mon30MayBook Bugs 9.30am - Civic Centre Library
Come and join us for our Book Bugs session aimed at Birth- 2 years. This includes rhymes, songs and stories to connect with bubs. Bookings Essential.
- Mon 30th May at 9:30am - 10:00am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children