DIY Natural Bombs and Bubbles
- Tuesday 8th October at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Northern Sound System
- Fun and Entertainment, Kids and Family, School Holidays, Talks and Workshops
- Families, Youth
Settle in for a good soak or burrow under a cloud of bubbles with this colourful and creative workshop that's super good for your body and mind!
Whether you're after a relaxing, calming or invigorating, multi-layered explosion of colour and scent, there's a bath bomb and bubble bar to be made by you that's perfect for every bathing experience. Fill your bathtub with peace, love and positivity - it's time to melt into rings of rainbow colour and lift your spirits, leaving your skin toned, balanced and refreshed.
Recommended for children aged 10 years and older.
Northern Sound System
- Mon06DecSinatra and Friends : OOTS Matinee Series
It will be difficult not to sing along and tap your toes as Lachlan Attard and Ben Waller bring the music of Frank Sinatra to life. One of the most influential and popular artists of the 20th century, it is almost impossible not to know at least one of Frank Sinatra's songs.
- Mon 6th Dec at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Wed08DecStorytime Special with AnglicareSA
AnglicareSA will visit and discuss the HIPPY program - a home-based early learning program for families.
- Wed 8th Dec at 10:30am - 11:30am
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Families, Children