School Holidays Winter 2020: Long boarding (multiple sessions)
- Thursday 16th July at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Alive Town Park
- Fitness, Fun and Entertainment, School Holidays
Looking like a Stand Up Paddle board on land, this is the best new way to get around! Come give it a go at the Playford Alive Town Parks Skate park! You’ll be sure to have a heap on fun!!
Bookings are essential (limited spots available): https://www.eventbrite.com.au/...
Session times available:
- 10am to 10.40am
- 10.40am to 11.20am
- 11.20am to 12pm
For further information contact Nina Swinkels on 8256 0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Playford Alive Town Park
- Sat10AprGrowing for Gold - April 2021
Come along and try a variety of sporting and recreation activities for free through your local sporting clubs – hopefully you’ll find something you love!
- Sat 10th Apr at 10:00am - Sun 25th Apr at 11:00am
- Families, Youth, Community Organisations, Children
- Thu22AprAutumn School Holidays: Create your own stick raft
A STEAM Craft project with the participants designing a raft made from sticks and trying to get them to float on water (Ages 8 +years).
- Thu 22nd Apr at 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Youth, Children