School Holidays Spring 2020: Wilbur's Wildlife
- Wednesday 30th September at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Animals, Community, Education, Kids and Family, Libraries, School Holidays
- Families, Children
Session one: 9:30-10:30am - $2.00
Session two: 11am-12pm - $2.00
Join us for this special event during ‘Be Kind to Animals Week.'
Wilbur’s Wildlife is an educational session where you will not only learn about our wildlife, you will also interact with the animals.
- Date: Wednesday, 30 September
- Session one: 9.30-10.30am
- Session two: 11am-12pm
- Cost: $2.00 per child (Ages 5-12 years)
- Location: Playford Civic Centre Library
*Children's University Approved*
Please be advised that children need to be supervised by an adult while attending events. Due to restrictions only one adult per child may be in attendance at the event.
Further information about restrictions:
Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events in the library service.
The restriction guidelines include:
- Bookings are required for all attending children.
- Only one parent/ carer attending per child booking.- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry to the session.- A 1.5 m social distancing is advised between attendees of the event.
- Contact tracing will be at every event session. - If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the library to cancel/ re-schedule your booking (Ph: 8256 0333).Please be patent with our staff and other attendees during the easing of restrictions.
Playford Civic Centre Library
- Thu29JulEnglish for Work and Study- John McVeity Centre Enrolment Session
Providing skills in basic reading, writing and comprehension of workplace tasks including following instructions, completing forms, basic resumes, cover letters and applications. Perfect for those who have lower literacy skills and are currently looking for work.
- Thu 29th Jul at 9:30am - 11:30am
- John McVeity Centre
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations, People with a disability, Job seekers
In Mort’s Village everything has its place, every day is the same and everyone likes it that way. Until one morning, crash, boom, bang… down comes Beep.
- Fri 30th Jul at 11:00am - 2:30pm
- Shedley Theatre
- See Pricing
- Families, Children