Mindset for Life
- Grenville Hub
- Aged Care, Community, Program
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
- Name: Sue Lane
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 8256 0377
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Visit
The Mindset for Life program is a new peer-supported program, designed to help and support people who are approaching retirement or have recently retired and are wondering - what is next?
When you decide to stop working it can be challenging to work out what matters to you and what you want to do with your time in this new phase of your life. The Mindset for Life program is designed to help people think about these questions and find some answers.
The program is held across three sessions, in small groups with people who are facing similar challenges, and asking similar question about what makes a good retirement. They are informal and conversation, suitable for people from all walks of life.
Through an Age Friendly SA grant, the City of Playford is one of four North Western metropolitan Councils who are working together with Think Human to run this program in 2020 and 2021.
The program is free of charge and sessions will be delivered by experienced convenors from Think Human, the lead delivery agency for Mindset for Life.
- Friday, 4 September - 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Friday, 11 September - 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Friday, 18 September - 9:30am to 12:30pm
For further information or to register please contact Sue on 8256 0377 or Sian on 0468 587 344.
- Fri05MarInternational Women's Day
You're invited to celebrate International Women's Day with a gourmet luncheon at the Stretton Centre.
- Fri 5th Mar at 12:00pm - 3:30pm
- Stretton Centre
- See Pricing
- Sat06MarSTEAM Hub: Intro to CAD
Be introduced to CAD (computer aided design) software that is used to 3D Print. You will design an object and print it with our 3D Printers. This is a five-week course.
- Sat 6th Mar at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Stretton Centre Library
- See Pricing
- Men, Women, Youth, Community Organisations