Mindset for Life
- Friday 4th September at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Aged Care, Community, Program
- Families, Men, Seniors, Women
- Name: Sue Lane
- Business / Organisation Name: City of Playford
- Telephone: 8256 0377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Visit
The Mindset for Life program is a new peer-supported program, designed to help and support people who are approaching retirement or have recently retired and are wondering - what is next?
When you decide to stop working it can be challenging to work out what matters to you and what you want to do with your time in this new phase of your life. The Mindset for Life program is designed to help people think about these questions and find some answers.
The program is held across three sessions, in small groups with people who are facing similar challenges, and asking similar question about what makes a good retirement. They are informal and conversation, suitable for people from all walks of life.
Through an Age Friendly SA grant, the City of Playford is one of four North Western metropolitan Councils who are working together with Think Human to run this program in 2020 and 2021.
The program is free of charge and sessions will be delivered by experienced convenors from Think Human, the lead delivery agency for Mindset for Life.
- Friday, 4 September - 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Friday, 11 September - 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Friday, 18 September - 9:30am to 12:30pm
For further information or to register please contact Sue on 8256 0377 or Sian on 0468 587 344.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Mon02NovGive the Gift of Reading: Book Donation Drive
Give the Gift of Reading through the Playford Library and AnglicareSA Book donation drive for those in need this Christmas.
- Mon 2nd Nov (all day) - Tue 15th Dec (all day)
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Fri11DecChristmas Gift Workshop - Pot Plant Decorating
FREE Workshop at The PrecinctChristmas is around the corner! Come join us and get crafty! Decorate your own pot plant to take home.Bookings are essential. Please contact April on email@example.com or 8256 0255 before 10 Dec to book your spot.Limited spaces are available. Book in quick to avoid disappointment!
- Fri 11th Dec at 10:00am - 12:00pm
- The Precinct