- Elizabeth South drop-in centre funded through Council grantsPublished 31 May 2023A drop-in centre in Elizabeth South helping people in need has been selected as one of the successful recipients in Council’s Community Development and Event Grants for 2022/23.
- Angle Vale Bridge – updatePublished 26 May 2023An update on the status of Angle Vale Bridge
- Illuminating installation returns for National Sorry DayPublished 26 May 2023To mark National Sorry Day (Friday 26 May) and Reconciliation Week (Saturday 27 May – Saturday 3 June), the City of Playford will acknowledge our Stolen Generation with the return of a light installation on the Windsor Carpark in Elizabeth CBD.
- City of Playford recognised for leadership excellencePublished 26 May 2023City of Playford has been recognised for leadership excellence at the Local Government Professionals 22nd Annual Leadership Excellence Awards held on Friday 19 May 2023.
- Olive tree removal proves fruitful along Adams CreekPublished 23 May 2023Large and invasive olive trees have been successfully cleared from 1.3km of some of the most infested creek line in the City.
- Volunteers make Playford shinePublished 19 May 2023It felt important to finish National Volunteer Week on a high note and we couldn't have thought of a better way than sharing some of the stories of our amazing volunteers.
- A glimpse into the life of working on films and in game development.Published 18 May 2023Local students had an exciting opportunity to tour CDW Studios where they heard from concept artists, animators, and industry professionals.
- May Graham-Turner Scholarship supports students to studyPublished 11 May 2023The May Graham-Turner Aboriginal Education Scholarship is currently open to young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students seeking education and training support.
- Connecting the dots and find long lost family members this month for the SA History Festival.Published 9 May 2023Margaret Slater never thought she’s reunite with family from England until she received a phone call from the Library Service.
- A boost for young Playford creativesPublished 9 May 2023The City of Playford will increase support to local young people looking for creative pathways to training and employment after receiving more than $360,000 as part of the Federal Government’s Strong and Resilient Communities, Inclusive Communities Grant program.
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.
I consent to City of Playford collecting and storing my data from this form.