Deck the Halls - COMPETITION CLOSED
Congratulations to Sarah Jane, Rebecca, and Ron for being selected as the winners for our Deck the Halls 2020 Promotion!
Winners have been contacted.
Our thanks to everyone for your entries, merry Christmas to all!
We want you to share some of your festive decorations with us for the chance to spread some seasonal cheer and possibly win a little retail windfall!
We may have missed Diwali, and it's a bit early for Chinese New Year, but if you celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or another meaningful end of year holiday, we'd love to see photos of your decorations, and find out what your display means to you.
It might be some decorations you put up every year, handed down from previous generations, or it may be something the kids made at school. Whether you decorate in your front yard, front window, loungeroom or dining table, or even dress up the family pet, we want you to share with our Playford community!
Ooh, and... prizes!
1st prize - $250
2nd prize - $150
3rd prize - $100
Prize winners will receive Retail Shopping Gift Vouchers, just in time for a last minute Christmas splurge.
Here's what to do to be in the running:
* Take a pic of your decoration
* Come up with twenty five words or less about the meaning behind your festive display.
* Submit your entry in one of three ways:
1. By social media - upload your pic and make your 25 words or less comment in the comments section of any of our City of Playford Facebook 'Deck the Halls' posts.
2. By emailing into us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'Deck the Halls'. Attach the image of your decoration to the email and tell us in the body of the email, in twenty five words or less, about the meaning behind your festive display. Please also include your name and phone number in the body of the email.
3. By hard copy. Bring in your photograph, and your written submission (along with your name and contact details) to our reception desk at either the Playford Civic Centre, 10 Playford Blvd, Elizabeth, or Playford Operations Centre, 12 Bishopstone Road, Davoren Park.
(Make sure to read all the terms and conditions, attached below, which form all the rules and guidelines of entry!)
Other important things:
Submissions can be made until 5pm, Wednesday 16 December by any of the above methods.
The winning entries will be based upon the creativity, reflection and sentiment they display, determined by a panel of judges from City of Playford - so be as creative as you can!
You must be at least 18 and a Playford resident to be eligible. One entry per Playford family is accepted. If a person under 18 wants to enter, they can have a parent, older sibling or guardian (over 18 years) submit on their behalf.
Prize winners will be contacted on Friday 18 December with details of how to collect their prize.
Terms and conditions are attached below.