Twilight at Mofflin event
Experience the new Mofflin Reserve at twilight with the City of Playford’s free community event and outdoor cinema on Saturday 17 February 2024.
Twilight at Mofflin is lighting up the night sky with free entertainment and an outdoor cinema screening of Puss in Boots: The Last Wish.
Free pre-movie entertainment from 5:00pm:
- A selection of food trucks available for purchase
- Free family-friendly activities
- Outdoor cinema commences after sunset
BYO food and non-alcoholic drinks are more than welcome. Bring along a picnic stacked with snacks to feast on while you watch the movie.
Support our vendors:
- Treat Me will be selling popcorn, fairy floss and toffee apple
- Fan favourite Yiros Hub (yiros, chips and more)
- Potato on a Stick (slushies and hot food)
- Poffertjes mini pancakes
- Big Softy (ice cream and milkshakes)
- The Melt Downunder (hotdogs, coffee, snow cones)
- Ninja crew track
- Colouring in table
- Face painting
- Glitter tattoos
- Go crazy on the basketball court
- Try out the new playground
There are no firework displays as part of this event.
Pray for mercy from Puss... in boots.
He may be cute as a button, but his sword is as sharp as a knife. Follow everyone’s favourite feline fatale as he searches for The Wishing Star to restore his eight lives lost in a church bell mishap, leaving only one remaining.
Type into your map navigation ‘90 Trimmer Road, Elizabeth Vale’, as the park is newly opened it may not show up on device maps. This address will lead you to the park.
There are parking spaces available in the Mofflin Reserve carpark and on-street indented parking is also available on Trimmer Road.
Please be respectful and kind to one another when arriving and exiting the carpark – there’s no need to rush. When parking, always give way to pedestrians and remain on alert for children crossing.
Disability parking can be found in the Mofflin Reserve carpark. There are limited spaces, so we recommend arriving early to secure a space.
The event area is grassed, including the outdoor cinema area, with footpaths surrounding and entry from the carpark.
The movie starts after sunset. Approx. 8:30pm-8:45pm movie starts.
You are welcome to take along chairs and picnic rugs to enjoy the film and bring along your favourite snacks or purchase from our vendors.
There will be no chairs or picnic rugs provided so please bring along your own.
- Bring your own water bottles
- Snacks and drinks (no alcohol)
- Hat and sunscreen to protect from the sun
- Bring insect repellent
- Cushions and pillows
- Rugs and throws
- Camping/outdoor chairs
- Warm jackets and coats in case it gets cold after sun down
- Esky, picnic baskets, fold out serving boards/platters
- There is no smoking or vaping in the event area