Wiggle & Giggle @ Stretton Centre Library: Term 2
- Stretton Centre Library
- Arts and Culture, Community, Education, Fitness, Fun and Entertainment, Games, Kids and Family, Libraries, Music, Program
**BOOKINGS THROUGH ALANA OR JASMINE AT THE LIBRARY ON 8256 0333**
/// OPEN TO 13 INDIVIDUAL FAMILIES (2 CHILDREN PER FAMILY) EACH TERM ///
Come and join us for Wiggle and Giggle a vibrant and interactive music and movement program for 3-5 year olds (all children must be at least 3 years old).
Your children will learn and explore their different world through a collaboration of dance, percussion, different styles of music and relaxation.
Please be aware that this is open to 13 individual families only- and bookings are required by one parent for the full term session.
This will be a block booking for Term 2 (10 week attendance).
Your booking will be every Tuesday 10.30am-12.30pm from 30 April until 2 July.
at the Stretton Centre Library.
Stretton Centre Library
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations
- Tue30JunPositive Futures Expo 2020
Our virtual Positive Futures Expo is a free and accessible careers event to help you plan your future.
- Tue 30th Jun at 10:00am - 2:00pm