- Thursday 12th August at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Grenville Hub
- Community, Fitness, Health, Mental Health
- Men, Seniors, Women
Adult - $3
- Thursday 19th August 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday 26th August 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday 2nd September 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday 9th September 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday 16th September 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Thursday 30th September 2021 at 9:30am - 10:30am
- Name: Grenville Reception
- Telephone: 8256 0377
Walk a distance and move towards better health , every Thursday 9.30am-10.30am
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions bookings are required to attend all our events at Grenville Hub.
- COVID Safe check-in is required when you enter the venue. (Either through QR Code or manual entry of your contact details).
- If you are booked into the session and are feeling unwell or have cold/flu symptoms please contact the Grenville Hub to cancel or re-schedule your booking.
- Physical distancing of 1.5m is advised.
- Please ring Grenville Hub on 8256 0377 for more information or for any booking purpose.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Fri06AugFake News Workshop
Learn how to avoid fake news and where to find trustworthy information on a computer.
- Fri 6th Aug at 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Playford Civic Centre Library
- Business, Men, Seniors, Women
- Thu12AugMen's Space
Men's Space is a space for Men where Men can gather together, engage socially or simply have a chat.
- Thu 12th Aug at 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Grenville Hub
- See Pricing
Subscribe for updates
Subscribe to our email newsletter to keep up-to-date with activities and events happening in the City of Playford.