Vietnamese Summer Cooking
- Friday 1st February at 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Arts and Culture, Food & Drink, Fun and Entertainment, Social Inclusion
- Men, Seniors, Women
Event Price - $15
Bored of the same salad and rice? Are you looking for new cooking ideas? Come along and learn the art of preparing fried rice and salads - Vietnamese style.
Followed by a shared lunch.
Located at the Grenville's temporary home inside the Playford Civic Centre.
Grenville Hub (Civic Centre)
- Wed27MayOnline National Simultaneous Storytime
Join Kath and Ellie for this Special Online Storytime for National Simultaneous Storytime.
- Wed 27th May at 11:00am - 11:30am
- Tue02JunFood Safety Training
This training covers all aspects of what EHOs look for during inspections and how food handlers can ensure they produce only safe and suitable food.
- Tue 2nd Jun at 9:30am - 12:00pm
- Playford Operations Centre
- Community Organisations